Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Driving around Isla Vista at friday night with Elliot Rodger

Weren't this video and a few others only released recently?

fuck I relate to so much of what he says

Hey guys, Elliot Rodger here. Today I'm gonna bitch about not getting any bitches. Waa waa I'm so rich and privileged with a good dad but I have no gf waaa waaa. This is soo unfair!! Give me a gf now!!!

Hey guys, Elliot Rodger here. Today I'm gonna bitch about not getting any bitches. Waa waa I'm so rich and privileged with a good dad but I have no gf waaa waaa. This is soo unfair!! Give me a gf now!!!
Brutal. Not even money, therapy and a loving family can defeat turbo autism

Brutal. Not even money, therapy and a loving family can defeat turbo autism
He was rich that's all he needed in life. People would literally commit genocide and crimes against humanity to be rich like him but he threw it all away because he didn't have a gf. That's retarded. I used to like him but now that I think about it he's just a retard.

Wow, this is crazy accurate. Did you also read the manifesto?

This was almost 10 years ago. Crazy to think that all those whores in the video are le mommies now.

Thanks. Do you know why they only got released now?
I don't know much about US law, but I understood that someone used the "Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)"

"[FOIA] which can be found in section 552 of Title 5 of the United States Code, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency records."

"These douchebags ,these abnoxious slobs "

I relate to everything he said ,but this doesn't make his less guilty for the fact that he only wanted blonde Stacys and with the money ,car and intelligence he had he could've easily got a gf.He was better looking than the guys he killed also.

He needed friends in order to ascend but he was maybe too narcissistic to have any.

Nothing dries up a pussy faster than autism.
And people still want to deny the NTpill. All the people I know who are not socially normal tend to be incels. If you are not Chad you need to be neurotypical to have good chances in dating

Thanks. Do you know why they only got released now?
I don't know much about US law, but I understood that someone used the "Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)"

"[FOIA] which can be found in section 552 of Title 5 of the United States Code, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency records."
These videos were on his phone

And people still want to deny the NTpill. All the people I know who are not socially normal tend to be incels. If you are not Chad you need to be neurotypical to have good chances in dating
This. I honestly don't know one incel IRL who's genuinely ugly. Most of them are just the typical shy, beta spergs who are too polite and boring. That's me included.

These videos were on his phone
Do you know when the one you posted in OP was recorded? He said "that's the house where I got beat up in August 2013, which was almost a year ago". I want to know how long before he went ER this actually was.

Wow, this is crazy accurate. Did you also read the manifesto?
I sorta skimmed through it a few weeks back but it was mostly him whining about how he’s sad for not having friends or a gf even though he’s rich it’s soo stupid lol.

we should do a meetup there

It will nearly be 9 years since it happened

I sorta skimmed through it a few weeks back but it was mostly him whining about how he’s sad for not having friends or a gf even though he’s rich it’s soo stupid lol.
yeah, it's pretty hilarious. He started crying because he didn't get the room that he wanted in his dad's new mansion. the guy was so entitled it's kinda disgusting.

He was rich that's all he needed in life. People would literally commit genocide and crimes against humanity to be rich like him but he threw it all away because he didn't have a gf. That's retarded. I used to like him but now that I think about it he's just a retard.
I'd rather have a girlfriend than be a millionaire.

"No one would choose to live without friends, even if he had all other goods. Rich men and those who hold office and power are, above all others, regarded as requiring friends. For what good would their prosperity do them if it did not provide them with the opportunity for good works? And the best works done and those which deserve the highest praise are those that are done to one's friends. How could prosperity be safeguarded and preserved without friends? The greater it is the greater are the risks it brings with it. Also, in poverty and all other kinds of misfortune men believe that their only refuge consists in their friends. Friends help young men avoid error; to older people they give the care and help needed to supplement the failing powers of action which infirmity brings in its train; and to those in their prime they give the opportunity to perform noble actions. (This is what is meant when men quote Homer's verse: 'When two go togeth...': friends enhance our ability to think and to act [...] Friendship also seems to hold states together, and lawgivers apparently devote more attention to it than to justice. For concord seems to be something similar to friendship, and jconcord is what they most strive to attain, while they do their best to expel faction, the enemy of concord. When people are friends, they have no need of justice, but when they are just, they need friendship in addition." (Aristotle)

:banhammer:

yeah, it's pretty hilarious. He started crying because he didn't get the room that he wanted in his dad's new mansion. the guy was so entitled it's kinda disgusting.
:soy:

And you don't think that it's weird that an adult man starts crying in his room because he saw a couple kissing?
My point is, you cannot tell me that you read the manifesto and you don't know that Er was mentally ill as fuck.

And you don't think that it's weird that an adult man starts crying in his room because he saw a couple kissing?
Not an autistic one who was emotionally neglected