Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a weird dream last night about Elliot Rodger

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This may sound weird, but I had a dream about ER last night. In my dream, I saw Elliot Rodger sitting on a throne with a Starbucks vanilla latte in his hand. In front of him, there was a large volcano. I also saw demons grabbing foids and throwing them into the volcano as Elliot Rodger watched them burn to ashes. He was taking great pleasure in watching them perish in the volcano. He sipped his vanilla latte as he watched the women suffer. Then I woke up and I was like, "what the hell?". I'm not lying, this actually happened in my dream.

kek
did he do that laugh while observing? what position was he sitting in?
i've also had a few dreams about him, mostly just casual scenarios sitting and talking to him, i really wish i could have met him in real life

kek
did he do that laugh while observing? what position was he sitting in?
i've also had a few dreams about him, mostly just casual scenarios sitting and talking to him, i really wish i could have met him in real life
He wasn't laughing, he was smiling as he watched the foids burn to death in the volcano. He was sitting normally. And he repeatedly sipped his latte while observing.

Maybe it's a sign you should CHOose to adhERe to.

Last edited:
It's over for you when your dreams are about ER jfl

Mogs my dreams

It's a sign bro, you know what it means :society:

Mogs me I have not had a dream in years due to prolonged THC use
I heard conflicting statements about THC and dreams. Some say you dont dream at all when sleeping while stoned and some say they dream normally

I heard conflicting statements about THC and dreams. Some say you dont dream at all when sleeping while stoned and some say they dream normally
It makes it near impossible to have REM sleep. If i do dream I dont remember it at all

Based , guess He got His revengER Arc going . :feelskek:

Vannila lattes are very tasting!

It's not a dream.