Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dropped the dogpill on my sister several years ago.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Main reason I did was my dad had a male dog and it was left at my mom's house and I could not take him and my sister always hung out with these two major roasties and hence I dropped the dogpill even she admitted after in part agreement that they should not be trusted alone with him. Couse my sister went race mixing abortion having cheat on all her bfs psycho left wing whore later but I guess AWALT. If my place at the time allowed pets I would of taken him as I would not trust any toilet with a male dog.

White girls fuck dogs

Main reason I did was my dad had a male dog and it was left at my mom's house and I could not take him and my sister always hung out with these two major roasties and hence I dropped the dogpill even she admitted after in part agreement that they should not be trusted alone with him. Couse my sister went race mixing abortion having cheat on all her bfs psycho left wing whore later but I guess AWALT. If my place at the time allowed pets I would of taken him as I would not trust any toilet with a male dog.
brotallll

exactly and her two friends white toilets and major toilets race mixing sluts who fucked hundreds of guys.
mixed sluts are "baddies"

dropped the dogpill
even she admitted after in part agreement that they should not be trusted alone with him.
sounds like a LARP, would be rare for a girl to openly admit that to her brother
if you were close enough for her to tell you stuff like that: she'd already be fucking you

sounds like a LARP, would be rare for a girl to openly admit that to her brother
if you were close enough for her to tell you stuff like that: she'd already be fucking you
I think because I used incel wiki stats and these two toilets where so fucked it was hard to deny they where untrustworthy besides we are talking of toilets talking bad behind each other's back which toilets are the worst for.

One serious problem with women is how many of them objectify men and ignore their humanity.
If you're worried about hypocrisy and becoming like them - why call them toilets?

One serious problem with women is how many of them objectify men and ignore their humanity.
If you're worried about hypocrisy and becoming like them - why call them toilets?
Thing is they legit are sex objects and they do it to themselves it would be like me going to an appliance store and the owner complaining that nobody comes in there for anything else and when I ask what else they sell they respond with nothing. I'll stop seeing toilets as toilets when I meet one who does not sleep around and actually offers anything of value that is not a hole. It's also hardly hypocrisy when I could bring multiple things to the table except my body (clearly as I am posting here and 29 KHHV)

Last edited:
Thing is they legit are sex objects
which has what to do with the lavatory you take shits in?

and they do it to themselves
It's more complex than just this

I'll stop seeing toilets as toilets when I meet one who does not sleep around
there's rarely a way to directly verify she does or doesn't

Also there are plenty of men you've met who sleep around too - why don't you view them as toilets?

and actually offers anything of value that is not a hole.
I think you're just not perceiving that value, I've had conversations I value with women, even though it's pretty rare and most are low-quality.

It's also hardly hypocrisy when I could bring multiple things to the table except my body (clearly as I am posting here and 29 KHHV)
What things do you think you can bring that women can't?

which has what to do with the lavatory you take shits in?
I splooge in tissue paper and flush it chad splooges in them and saves himself a trip to the bathroom.
It's more complex than just this
oh how so?
there's rarely a way to directly verify she does or doesn't
true but when I trolled toilets online years ago asked them what they brought to the table besides a hole all they did was REE or admit nothing also they almost all do sleep around. As for men sleeping around I have zero attraction to men so I'm not putting much thought into it tbh but also see splooged in comment at any rate still frown upon it just to a lesser degree
I think you're just not perceiving that value, I've had conversations I value with women, even though it's pretty rare and most are low-quality.
kind of vindicating me when saying its pretty rare how rare is rare % wise? That pretty much proves the rest are worthless cunts does it not
What things do you think you can bring that women can't?
a stable job, fiscal responsibility, marketable skills that can be used around a house not bullshit affirmative action nonsense. Interesting hobbies (though kind of invalid to toilets) loyalty the ability to compromise it'll be a cold day in hell when I see a toilet with one of those let alone multiple.

I splooge in tissue paper and flush it chad splooges in them and saves himself a trip to the bathroom.
I also blow my nose in tissues and flush them, we flush a lot of stuff.

oh how so?
society is a collab

true but when I trolled toilets online years ago asked them what they brought to the table besides a hole all they did was REE or admit nothing
Women not extolling their skills doesn't mean they lack them.

also they almost all do sleep around.
how close to 100% is almost all?

As for men sleeping around I have zero attraction to men so I'm not putting much thought into it tbh
You don't have to be attracted to men to observe their behaviors.

but also see splooged in comment at any rate still frown upon it just to a lesser degree
I can't follow what you're discussing here.

kind of vindicating me when saying its pretty rare how rare is rare % wise?
About as infrequent as it is with males, in general most conversations disappoint me regardless of gender.

That pretty much proves the rest are worthless cunts does it not
No, faulty logic.
There might be a silent majority of people capable of better conversation who are out living their life instead of engaging with us on the internet.

a stable job, fiscal responsibility, marketable skills that can be used around a house not bullshit affirmative action nonsense.
Women occasionally have these though I understand it happens less often than with men, it's rare enough with men (including many here) yet we tolerate in our bros so why not our sisters?

Interesting hobbies (though kind of invalid to toilets)
Women sometimes admire some hobbies, what's interesting can be subjective

Why do you expect me, or a woman hypothetically considering you as a husband, to think you will be loyal to them when you refer to them as toilets?

Loyalty is something we give to humans we admire, if you dismiss their virtues you can't realistically have aspirations of loyalty to them.

the ability to compromise it'll be a cold day in hell when I see a toilet with one of those let alone multiple.
women are capable of compromise, you can see this happening later in life as their options dwindle

Women sometimes admire some hobbies, what's interesting can be subjective
I meant besides being a hole for chad, gossiping and spending betabuxx money on fashion.
Why do you expect me, or a woman hypothetically considering you as a husband, to think you will be loyal to them when you refer to them as toilets?
I'd actually respect a virgin bride and hate all other toilets around her.
women are capable of compromise, you can see this happening later in life as their options dwindle
hardly it leads to dead bedrooms and divorce

I've seen girls spend money on video games and anime figures but I'm sure anything they possibly buy which seems unshallow you'd probably write off as being a business choice to project an unshallow image to us that they would monetize.

you say you'd respect a virgin bride but why should others be convinced by this?