Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone in my house is asleep.Nd my sister and her boyfriend is in the kitchen giggling and making something together

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
How to kill my sister and her normie boyfriend :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

All of us had a late night and now everyone in my house is sleeping while I am rotting here lol and my sister prolly thinks no one is awake and she is in the kitchen making breakfast with him they are laughing and prolly cuddling together and shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I want something like this too
I want to make breakfast with a foid where we laugh and banter and giggle:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When she goes to sleep, take a shit on her face. and stuff it in her mouth.

Go to the kitchen and purposefully RUIN their moment. Who gives a FUCK what they think. DO IT :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Do what it needs to be done in video game

move out lmfao, or end her

Go to the kitchen and purposefully RUIN their moment. Who gives a FUCK what they think. DO IT :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
hmm shall I get up to "pee" and then ruin their kitchen making out session :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

When she goes to sleep, take a shit on her face. and stuff it in her mouth.
Why you have raped your sister put your dick in her mouth while the slut is sleep

hmm shall I get up to "pee" and then ruin their kitchen making out session :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
What will that change? They will just go to her room and eat/make out there.

Maybe next time you can buy some laxatives (it comes in powder form) and mix it into their food discretely. I doubt they can continue while farting diarrhea all night.

season 8 episode 10 GIF

I couldn’t cope in that scenario