Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Drug dealers keep rejecting me and locking the gate because they don't 'like me for no reason?

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★
So I'm a neet and I try to deal with inceldom my smoking weed using my jobseeker payment. I rely on my half-broken electric scooter that runs very slow with low battery life after I crashed it. I feel ashamed cos this mistreatment has been going on for 3 years on and off. I have no self-respect and kept tolerating the rejections even though the whole neighborhood is aware of the disrespect I go through. I see other homeless and blacks being served and treated with some form of humanity, but for some reason every dealer I've met automatically hates me based on face value when I see them helping out other unattractive people? whats going on?

strange, maybe you have a particular facial and bone structure that they dont like

You must be Giga autistic and/or true-cel level in looks.

Maybe you're high inhib?

ovER for mentalcels

They think you're a cop

They think you're a cop
This dealer is a female that's been friends with my sister since primary school. She is an overweight black beast around 3/10 in looks and extremely judgemental

You’re cooked bro

strange, maybe you have a particular facial and bone structure that they dont like
I do have a large head, prey eyes, halo ship nose, and big lips. get mistaken for being Hispanic/black

You look too smart. Dumb people dont tolerate smart people.

You look too smart. Dumb people dont tolerate smart people.
hmm, maybe I as have had a few strangers perceive me as intelligent, like they admitted it to me without me saying anything cos I'm usually quite/ on guard around people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back