Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Drugs are the best coping mechanism

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Nothing beats getting high out of your mind for a few hours to forgot the reality that's your life. I sincerely hope I can successfully overdose this year. I'll be trying heroin soon and just hope that with the help of prescription pills can escape this life

So you want to kill yourself?

Fapping is my favorite cope

yup, too bad I'm poor af right now otherwise the would be my preferred cope

I don't have any money to spend recreationally tho, I'm broke as shit

I feel you man. I'm not even into drugs fortunately so I'm able to spend my money on other copes

Why torture us with that avatar ?
Because she is the queen of attention whoring. Everyone knows her as Shelly Sandoval/LoveLoveTenshi. And no, it isnt torture, shes a slut.

I use high quality cannabis everyday and it costs me less than $1 a day.

Cannabis has gotten extremely cheap in the US, from the legalization and greater domestic supply. It costs much less than food or alcohol.

I don't touch any other drugs than cannabis/alcohol/coffee/tea. I'd try raw opium straight from poppies, but not Rx opiates or heroin. If God created it, with obvious intent for human use, it's good in moderation or special cases. God designed plants like coca, poppies, cannabis, khat, kratom, and even poison hemlock. They were given for human use.

Because she is the queen of attention whoring. Everyone knows her as Shelly Sandoval/LoveLoveTenshi. And no, it isnt torture, shes a slut.

holy fuck your avi is the most potent ropefuel i've ever seen

please stop, what sort of madman can inflict such misery

Until you OD and get hellish withdrawals. I guess weed is fine, but of course it's illegal here.

Its an okay cope but theres better options

I use high quality cannabis everyday and it costs me less than $1 a day.

Cannabis has gotten extremely cheap in the US, from the legalization and greater domestic supply. It costs much less than food or alcohol.

I don't touch any other drugs than cannabis/alcohol/coffee/tea. I'd try raw opium straight from poppies, but not Rx opiates or heroin. If God created it, with obvious intent for human use, it's good in moderation or special cases. God designed plants like coca, poppies, cannabis, khat, kratom, and even poison hemlock. They were given for human use.

I wish I could smoke weed