Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The consideration of Central Asia

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
We often find discussions, here and elsewhere, about the idea of SEA-maxxing. But what if we need to look further inland? There are a lot of problems with SEA-maxxing. Thailand and Philippines are teeming with whores. Pattaya, for example, is essentially one big STD. Very few girls you will meet in SEA are interested in anything long-term. They may say this, but they only want you for the green-card (if you're from the West).

So turning our eyes from the sea, we come to the steppe. Picture this: you've settled on the open plains of Kazakhstan. You're breeding your beautiful virgin Kazakh bride in your yurt:owo: Soon you will have children. Your sheep-herd has prospered. You're living your best life. Your wife fills you with her cooking, and you fill her with your seed:ahegao: Every need is met. A simple life, but an undeniably good one.

We need to start looking into this. Certainly, this comes with its own difficulties. Central Asia is a lot more closed-off to the world than SEA, which expects foreigners for tourism and has many expats. CA is more mysterious, but if you can learn one of the Turkic languages and integrate yourself into the culture, perhaps there is hope to ascend and get set for life. (Russian language might also suffice, CA nations have a long history with the Soviets and Russian is somewhat of the lingua franca of the region.)

Last edited:
You need to convert to Islam, and I heard they are protective of their women.

I don't think all of Central Asia is Muslim, but it's predominant. That would be one of the issues. I don't want to convert to Islam though. They just stole lore from Christianity and Judaism and called it a religion. And the "prophet" Mohammed was a pedo freak who subjugated people in the name of this supposed new religion, in order to expand Arab culture and power. I don't know how people who are not ethnically Arab can follow Islam, when it was clearly all about the supremacy of one ethnic group. They even think that Arabic is the only language spoken in heaven.

I don't think all of Central Asia is Muslim, but it's predominant. That would be one of the issues. I don't want to convert to Islam though. They just stole lore from Christianity and Judaism and called it a religion. And the "prophet" Mohammed was a pedo freak who subjugated people in the name of this supposed new religion, in order to expand Arab culture and power. I don't know how people who are not ethnically Arab can follow Islam when it was clearly all about the supremacy of one ethnic group. They even think that Arabic is the only language spoken in heaven.
The same can be said about Judaism and Christianity. Jesus called the goyim dogs just like the Talmud does. Religion is all bullshit, but I would definitely larp to get a woman.

Jesus called the goyim dogs just like the Talmud does.
From what I've read of the Bible, he had a lot more to say against the Jewish clergy of that time. Meanwhile he showed compassion toward people who were not Jewish like the Samaritans.

but I would definitely larp to get a woman.
I understand… but it still sucks that I would have to live a FAKE life to get something that chads and NTs can get by being their NORMAL selves :feelsbadman:

To succeed in these countries one needs to be more masculine than in the SEA simply because Central Asian men are more masculine on average than SEA males.

From what I've read of the Bible, he had a lot more to say against the Jewish clergy of that time. Meanwhile he showed compassion toward people who were not Jewish like the Samaritans.
Being against the Jewish clergy doesn’t mean he didn’t think Jews were the chosen race. Samaritans are still Israelites, but Jesus said to them salvation comes from the Jews.

I understand, but it's sucks that I would have to live a fake life to get something that chads and NTs can get by being their normal selves :feelsbadman:
If you are non-NT you have to fake it anyways.

If you are non-NT you have to fake it anyways.
That's true… I will say that some aspects of Islam are based, especially not allowing the women to become whores, but I could never take the religion as a whole seriously.

CA is more mysterious, but if you can learn one of the Turkic languages and integrate yourself into the culture, perhaps there is hope to ascend and get set for life. (Russian language might also suffice, CA nations have a long history with the Soviets and Russian is somewhat of the lingua franca of the region.)
That is increasingly declining. Most Central Asian young people born after their independence are not learning Russian, because they increasingly hate Russia. Some of them are even backing up Ukraine in the war. All in all, Russians who live there are also subject to attacks by mobs.

I don't think all of Central Asia is Muslim, but it's predominant. That would be one of the issues. I don't want to convert to Islam though. They just stole lore from Christianity and Judaism and called it a religion. And the "prophet" Mohammed was a pedo freak who subjugated people in the name of this supposed new religion, in order to expand Arab culture and power. I don't know how people who are not ethnically Arab can follow Islam, when it was clearly all about the supremacy of one ethnic group. They even think that Arabic is the only language spoken in heaven.
That's true about Islam, but all Central Asian countries are Muslim.

That is increasingly declining. Most Central Asian young people born after their independence are not learning Russian, because they increasingly hate Russia. Some of them are even backing up Ukraine in the war. All in all, Russians who live there are also subject to attacks by mobs.
Interesting… I know there were massive riots in Kazakhstan a couple years ago, but I don't think it was about Russian residents.

Same for SEA-maxxing, Malaysia, certain parts of Thailand and the Philippines like Mindanao and Pattaya. Plenty of Muslims in those countries, heck the country in the world with the most Muslims is Indonesia.

Video is a Muslim from Indonesia, her smartphone's lockscreen is literally "Allah" in Arabic calligraphy.

Attachments

• a68d3bb1e76a471099d44a011d816f31.mp4
    1.8 MB
Video is a Muslim from Indonesia, her smartphone's lockscreen is literally "Allah" in Arabic calligraphy.
Did you post the wrong video brocel? I didn't see any phone, and this girl does NOT appear Muslim to me in any way :feelswhat:

Turkmaxxing is definitely based, Kazakhstan has some of the hottest people in the world.

Did you post the wrong video brocel? I didn't see any phone, and this girl does NOT appear Muslim to me in any way :feelswhat:

Exactly, she has a video of her smartphone cover on YouTube, the vast majority of her videos are her showing off her thicc thighs and big Asian gyatt.

Exactly, she has a video of her smartphone cover on YouTube, the vast majority of her videos are her showing off her thicc thighs and big Asian gyatt.
Allah would not be pleased

I know a Dutch guy who looks exactly like Trotsky, he lives in a small rural Dutch village and has a Kazakh wife, she looks like a Chinese toilet with light brown hair and green eyes. While Central Asia has plenty of hot toilets that look fully Asian but with White asses (thick asses and thighs), the unfortunate reality is that it's full of mutts who look like mixed Mongols and Slavs (note that "Mongol" means Turk, but people associate that word with Turkey and Azerbaijan, people who look more like Aryans and Greeks than Mongols), Khrushchev also sent millions of Russians and Ukrainians to West Turkestan. This means that many mutts are descendants of recent Slavs that went Turkmaxxing. While Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan have hot Asian-looking toilets, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan has Aryan-looking toilets, I prefer Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan for this reason.

To succeed in these countries one needs to be more masculine than in the SEA simply because Central Asian men are more masculine on average than SEA males.
Central Asia maxxing is legit! @LesscoBlob you should do this. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I don't know how people who are not ethnically Arab can follow Islam, when it was clearly all about the supremacy of one ethnic group. They even think that Arabic is the only language spoken in heaven.
That's why I left it. I hate that sandnigger cult

They just stole lore from Christianity and Judaism
Christianity is Judaism-lite
Judaism is Zoroastrianism-lite
The Avesta and the Rigveda are the oldest religious texts we have I think. Not sure which one is older but they were written in the same language.

And I agree, geomaxxers need to tread off the beaten path.

it seems like a good idea if you're 5'9+, with that being the average height for guys in kazakhstan. SEA seems more appealing for manlets like me since they tend to be on the shorter side. but it doesn't really matter anymore since zoomers are tall everywhere in the world :feelshaha:

exactly, islam is a national religion of arabs, and also a political ideology that is set to arabize other nations. Take uzbeks for example who have a very rich material culture and look at what mudslimes are turning it into. Ugly arabic script, monotonous towels for clothes covering 99% of the body, degenerate arabic views on the world, etc. Islam is cancer. Arabs should stay the fuck away from other cultures, they will just primitivize and ruin them.

That's true… I will say that some aspects of Islam are based, especially not allowing the women to become whores, but I could never take the religion as a whole seriously.
Jfl at taking any religion seriously

Same for SEA-maxxing, Malaysia, certain parts of Thailand and the Philippines like Mindanao and Pattaya. Plenty of Muslims in those countries, heck the country in the world with the most Muslims is Indonesia.

Clown world never ceases to amaze me