Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drunk IT member has advice for Incels

it have been like 2 months or so since i browsed IT

lol why do these retards fail to understand that incel = involuntary celibate we are an unfortunate life circumstance not a movement. As hypergamy gets worse movements might be born out of it (most likely in asia due to it being worse and the lack of oy vey shut it down)

no healthy person thinks about incels, let alone make a novel length reddit post on some hateful reddit forum

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/15wzjbn/dear_incels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=1

Seriously you get drunk and the first thing that comes to your mind are incels? You're either a faggot or an incel in denial.

Ok so if im so damn attractive (Satire, Im obviously not) , Then why cant i get women?
Th 3877295827

Question for the ladies, If looks dont matter, Would you go on a date with Gollum?

JFL. Rent fucking free.
Untitled803

"its the mindset you dumb inkwell! :soy: lets just ignore the fact that many inkwells did try self improving and it worked to no avail! im gonna judge you solely from my narrowminded perspective without even acknowledging your perspective or the facts that thoroughly back up your claims! just get laid idiot :soy: !"

Not one bloody second
How I wish users would stop cross-posting from there. Would be nice...
770F.gif