Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Duality of Hamza comment section

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hmz1
Hmz2

just keep grinding :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelsseriously:

:feelsseriously:
Yeah everything op says now is worthless just because of that post. Why would you go on a forum and tell those people using that forum to leave??? It's so retarded.

Yeah everything op says now is worthless just because of that post. Why would you go on a forum and tell those people using that forum to leave??? It's so retarded.
I didn't ask or encourage anyone to leave this or any other incel online corner not in that post nor anywhere

I didn't ask or encourage anyone to leave this or any other incel online corner not in that post nor anywhere
Well I mean by saying that you are leaving you are telling others you can leave too bassically. I'm not sure tho my reading comprehension isn't that great.

Keep improving and exploring