Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made friends with a whore today

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
She looked and seemed like a normal art hoe. We chatted a bit, I got her IG, and now I see it's full of her half-naked pictures :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I sent her a message but I doubt I'll get a response :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids talk to you?:feelssus:

I sent her a message but I doubt I'll get a response
Your message is one message among millions of other messages from other men; just a droplet in an ocean of water.

You won't receive a reply, because she won't see your message.

Doesn't mean you're a fakecel. They view shortcels as non threatening and often cuck them into being neo gay friends they can use for free therapy.

Depends on your looks

Doesn't mean you're a fakecel. They view shortcels as non threatening and often cuck them into being neo gay friends they can use for free therapy.
I'm short and ugly, foids hate me

Discount or it's a fraud

Ignoring? They are not outright rude, right? Sorry but I'm not a truecel so I really don't know.
Before, it was harassment, now they give me weird looks and ignore my ugly ass.

forsen has the Ohio rizz gyat

Your message is one message among millions of other messages from other men; just a droplet in an ocean of water.

You won't receive a reply, because she won't see your message.

Foids talking to you doesn't make you a non-incel lol. Plenty of bluepilled incels out there being white knights and simps for women.

She looked and seemed like a normal art hoe. We chatted a bit, I got her IG, and now I see it's full of her half-naked pictures :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I sent her a message but I doubt I'll get a response :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
All females r hoes

I can't even talk to women

Mogs me for getting a foids IG

Friendly foids? HAHAHA JFL !!!

You should soon receive a welcome message.

''You are the 1000th person today''

she’s a whore, it isn’t worth pissing needles when you’re done.