Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DuckDuckGo shadowbanning the incel wiki?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★

Before it would show up in the first result, not it's nowhere within the results
Meanwhile on something like Brave search or Yandex it shows up no problem.

What gives?

Duckduckgo is compromised. It's just Pepsi to Google's Coke now

did you actually think you can escape the jews by using some shitty search engine? :feelskek:

Duckduckgo fucked up about a month ago will make posts about this

I use this to access to this site cause with google I can't, so bad that a good free anonymous engine like this now censor part of the blackpill material

The Jews know that this forum spreads the truth so they try to silence it logically. :feelsaww:.

(((DuckDuckGo))) has been compromised for a long time.

My go-to is Yandex nowadays.

Duckduckgo is compromised. It's just Pepsi to Google's Coke now
Yes. It doesn't log your data but the results are still censored. Sad to see one of the great alternatives sink like that.
did you actually think you can escape the jews by using some shitty search engine? :feelskek:
Typing your username in a search engine with safe search off is an easy way to tell if a search engine is censored or not.
(((DuckDuckGo))) has been compromised for a long time.

My go-to is Yandex nowadays.
Yandex is pretty good for pirated media too. Good way to avoid giving money to those western globohomo kikes :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back