Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dude at rock climbing just said "mog"

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Is he one of us?

what does he look like

Most incels don't openly identify as incels because of the stigma, I think that we should more openly identify as incels to break the stigma, but doing so is way more risky than any gay guy coming out of the closet ever was, so do it with caution.

Most incels don't openly identify as incels because of the stigma, I think that we should more openly identify as incels to break the stigma, but doing so is way more risky than any gay guy coming out of the closet ever was, so do it with caution.
@Indari
Only follow this advice if you are retarded. You must never publicly out yourself as an incel if you plan on having any kind of life in the future.

#INCELPRIDE:dab:

@Indari
Only follow this advice if you are retarded. You must never publicly out yourself as an incel if you plan on having any kind of life in the future.
I have a IRL friend who complains that women are repulsed by him and always reject him, he’s also blackpilled and no one judges him for that, everyone tries to motivate him and give him redpilled advices

I have a IRL friend who complains that women are repulsed by him and always reject him, he’s also blackpilled and no one judges him for that, everyone tries to motivate him and give him redpilled advices
That behavior is ironically going to keep him from getting laid lol. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy. Not one guy in that friend group is going to try to hook him up with a girl in their friend group or anything like that lol.

In life nobody cares about men's problems, they only care that you solve them.

Cut his rope!
Loosen his belay!

bra :feelswhat::feelswhat:
never go full retard

telling others you're a incel is like putting a target behind your back from not only :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: fags but also being vulnerable to normie bullying
black pill is projected to go mainstream in 4~6yrs just wait

maybe it was a final fantasy reference

In life nobody cares about men's problems, they only care that you solve them.
This, not even other men care. Male allegiance is a cope just like race allegiance. People should only have an associate with people of the same plight and world beliefs.