Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who said high IQ is not attractive

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Look at this dude. He never ever shows his face(wonder why). He just posts videos of him playing the piano. Look at the comments and who his followers are. 99% are foids who get wet pantys just from listening to his music.

just wait until he shows his face, then it will be another Dream situation

High IQ is a failo for for attracting foids because you will never be on the same Wavelength with average or low IQ normies. High IQ people tend to think more independently and act rational while low-normal IQ people tend to act according to the herd and emotional

yeah high iq is definitely attractive. We humans are animals and have the same instincts as other animals, which are: finding a mate thats gonna produce children that are likely to survive. The higher your iq, the higher your chance of surviving in the wild.

i think there needs to be more nuance before this claim can be taken seriously. Do smarter man focus more on education which causes them to have less time to approach and talk to woman? Do smarter man tend to approach woman less because they overthink more?
Theres a lot of unanswered variables here. It says intelligent man are less successful when it comes to sex but it doesn't answer why. It could be for the above reasons I listed, or it could be because woman prefer dumber man.

i think there needs to be more nuance before this claim can be taken seriously. Do smarter man focus more on education which causes them to have less time to approach and talk to woman? Do smarter man tend to approach woman less because they overthink more?
Theres a lot of unanswered variables here. It says intelligent man are less successful when it comes to sex but it doesn't answer why. It could be for the above reasons I listed, or it could be because woman prefer dumber man.
Just as there are scales for men and women based on looks i.e 10/10 = Chad and 1/10 = truecel so do scales of IQ levels exist.

Women ALWAYS mate up which means a high IQ foid may suck Tyrone but will NEVER have his baby. These studies have never ever controlled for IQ as a variable, looksmatch as a variable.

But anyway I can garuntee that the foids commenting on that guys music videos are not low IQ, at worst they are average