Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dude this Frankenstein got a girlfriend...

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBxeC2MEz4

Dude at this point I i i i i i don't know what the fuck is happening. I think that I live in a movie. I start to believe @gymletethnicel words...

Man fuck this bullshit. I can't bear the moggging that life throws at me.

OK, she has epilepsy... but not even epileptic bitches don't acknowledge my existence.

Bro I live in Germany and I see shortcels who are with beautiful women.

Dude, please give some links to why being alone is better or some shit. I'm not joking I need help. Son of a bitch that mf got a cute gf. -

he's 6'1" or 6'2" and white and she looks latino.
he still have a full head of hair and status maxxed due to his videos in the internet. his only failo is that he have a bad bone strucutre but he's still a mogger on other things.

he still have a full head of hair and status maxxed due to his videos in the internet. his only failo is that he have a bad bone strucutre but he's still a mogger on other things.

Statusmaxx through jewtube
Probably moneymaxx
White moggers
Dating Ethnics
Shit this nigga had a lot more advantages that the average deathnicel doomed on here, its ovER

She's foreign.

Incels seriously need to start passportmaxxing. Whites ones anyway.

cope

Something is not right here.

Passportmaxxer from shithole country, he is or should I say wa statusmaxxed for a short while with his vids, white and decently tall, she will leave him when he looses traction with his channel and she has secured her passport and we have another useless mouth to feed on my tax and wageslaving

How many threads are y'all gonna make about this dysgenic cave demon

You think it’ll work for me?
Yes. Search "passport bros" on Youtube and research how easy it is. Most of the men who do it are old af so youngcels will be highly prized. Apparently the term "passport bros" is specifically about black guys, TIL.

Yes. Search "passport bros" on Youtube and research how easy it is. Most of the men who do it are old af so youngcels will be highly prized. Apparently the term "passport bros" is specifically about black guys, TIL.
I’ve heard about it, ur right that im young so I got a chance but I’m poor as fuck. Any ideas the best places, im thinking Latin America?

I’ve heard about it, ur right that im young so I got a chance but I’m poor as fuck. Any ideas the best places, im thinking Latin America?
Latin America is somewhat poor but the truly poor places that usually get targeted are the likes of Thailand and the Philippines. Latin American girls are hotter though. In Thailand, you're a King if you earn minimum wage in the west. I'd start by swiping in some of these countries on Tinder and see how you do.

He's a tall white low-tier normie :feelsseriously:

he got a gold digging visa loving latina who want cisizenship in scandinavia and is also a clout chaser.

thats what he got. so dont be jelous of him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBxeC2MEz4

Dude at this point I i i i i i don't know what the fuck is happening. I think that I live in a movie. I start to believe @gymletethnicel words...

Man fuck this bullshit. I can't bear the moggging that life throws at me.

OK, she has epilepsy... but not even epileptic bitches don't acknowledge my existence.

Bro I live in Germany and I see shortcels who are with beautiful women.

Dude, please give some links to why being alone is better or some shit. I'm not joking I need help. Son of a bitch that mf got a cute gf. -

How in the actual FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK did he pull this off?

It's amazing even the handicapped chads have wives. She'll definitely cheat on him like Joe Swanson from Family Guy. But yes it is possible that we can be next to perfect but women still Find us on attractive because of our genetic aura.

That subhuman have had multiple gf's not just that whore....
Fkn over for us, this is truly ER fuel

How many threads are y'all gonna make about this dysgenic cave demon
St. NeverGiveUpcel is important to remember, he helped bring the idea of inceldom/tfl to mainstream internet users

Isn't he like 30 now? He looks and acts like a 16 year old, it's fucking pathetic

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?
He's simping and that bitch is using him for country card or some shit.

Bro is not literally possible to be attracted by him, sexually at least. It cannot be even in a 9th dimensions she cannot be attracted by him. But man when I see couples tougher I get triggered because brooo I want that too you know...

But my heart always told me that is better to be a incel than being a simp cuck doormat type of guy. At the very least I have peace and money.

Just be tall pill strikes again

Actual homicide fuel

she is dating him for status .probably getting chads cock when he is not around