Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee dumb bitch loses limbs due to dog's lick and still let dog licks her

They will do anything for a dog but wouldn't piss on an incel who was on fire

dogpill strikes again

I bet the dog still fucks her

What is the point of living when you've lost all four of your limbs?

I would have asked them to kill me

cope, limbless foid still live better life than giga aryan chad.
I'm sure shitting in a bag and not being able to move by yourself is a great life.

Sure thing little guy

giga lifefuel ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When will they learn already. When your lust for chaddog's cock is stronger that your survival instinct.

What is the point of living when you've lost all four of your limbs?

I would have asked them to kill me
Chad will serve for her and there is a hope that in future he will get bionic prosthesis - cucks will donate for poor kween

Chad will serve for her and there is a hope that in future he will get bionic prosthesis - cucks will donate for poor kween
So according to you, the point of living after losing your four limbs is not quality of life or being able to do things by yourself, but having sex.

Fantastic. Very high IQ. Yep she totally moga all of us. I wish I had her life for sure

So according to you, the point of living after losing your four limbs is not quality of life or being able to do things by yourself, but having sex.
I didn't said I would personally prefer having sex for the cost of losing 4 limbs - I would prefer :feelsrope: than such life, it's just that foid is ok with that because he has dog dick and Chad still and there is hope with medical progress

JFC dogs are nasty.

What I don't get is that animals in nature lick their wounds to heal. I'm surprised it can get so bad, though I suppose they normally lick their own wounds, not each other's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back