Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb bitch shrieks as she sees a UAV explode near her (Moscow)

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I pray to Lord Hitler that this is just the beginning :feelsokman:

That was a cool explosion but anyway stupid whore.

That’s Moscow? Looks really modern

That’s Moscow? Looks really modern
Were you expecting Russia to be a bunch of a backwards retarded trolls living in a shack starving to death because of western sanctions?

Were you expecting Russia to be a bunch of a backwards retarded trolls living in a shack starving to death because of western sanctions?
No, I’m just used to seeing the pictures of the kremlin and associated buildings, and pictures of former Soviet buildings that a friend showed to me a long time ago. So I really had no idea what the rest of Russia looked like. Would love to visit one day (if that’s possible due to being from the US).

This tbh, even though communism is shit, it's even worse than default since gringo pieces of shit demonize, smear with shit and destroys anything that goes against their jewish propaganda.
I pray to Lord Hitler that this is just the beginning :feelsokman:
View attachment 824133
Fucking bitch thought he was going to sing an aria jfl
Fucking next time bomb should blow on her whorish face

No, I’m just used to seeing the pictures of the kremlin and associated buildings, and pictures of former Soviet buildings that a friend showed to me a long time ago. So I really had no idea what the rest of Russia looked like. Would love to visit one day (if that’s possible due to being from the US).
Dude I saw a street walking video of Belarus and Russia and their cities are cleaner than any city in the West.

Dude I saw a street walking video of Belarus and Russia and their cities are cleaner than any city in the West.
I believe it, at least with us cities, a lot of them are really dirty and smelly.