Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dumb middle-aged whore judged my shopping and pissed me off

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Basically I was in line at the supermarket and there was only this one middle-aged whore in front of me with not much shopping and it seemed like a real win to a quick exit out of that hellhole. However I soon learned that she was dumb because she forgot her loyalty card and asked the cashier if she could access it via the supermarket website on her phone. The dumb teenage foid cashier also didn't have a clue that OBVIOUSLY NOT and stared at the middle-aged foid's phone for a while.

I said you need to download the loyalty card app but kind of regretted it because then she actually started that whole process...

Luckily the next aisle had just opened up and I dumped all my shit over there instead. But then in between trying to download this fucking app right there in the middle of the aisles she turns to MY shopping and comments like, 'Doritos and wine is it?' and I just turned and said, 'Are you judging me or what?' Like, deadly serious and pissed off, and she's all like, 'Of course. That's what we do.'

At this point I'm just like let's get this shopping paid for and leave the dumb bitch to hold up other customers while trying to work out how to use a fucking phone.

And that, folks, is what I got for leaving the house today.

Jeezus folks if you forget your shopper card just pay the full price and get out of there...- remember, other people are more important than you!

People obsessed with saving 27 cents, sheesh

What an annoying cunt, what's so bad about doritos and wine anyways?
Jeezus folks if you forget your shopper card just pay the full price and get out of there...- remember, other people are more important than you!

People obsessed with saving 27 cents, sheesh
It's always foids who do this shit, they also always wait with putting their shit in their shopping bags AFTER they paid instead of while the cashier is ringing it up.

Idk what a shopper card is, sounds like some jewshit where they find out how you shop and then figure out how much they can raise the price before you stop buying a certain product.

What an annoying cunt, what's so bad about doritos and wine anyways?

It's always foids who do this shit, they also always wait with putting their shit in their shopping bags AFTER they paid instead of while the cashier is ringing it up.

Idk what a shopper card is, sounds like some jewshit where they find out how you shop and then figure out how much they can raise the price before you stop buying a certain product.
Oh... It's YOU, Mr @DonezoTheClown ... That will be twice as much as Chad pays for the exact same thing!

Thank you for shopping at FUmart.

Imagine not just shopping at Walmart to blend in with all the subhumans

You helped her and she makes fun of you? Foid shit

'Doritos and wine is it?' and I just turned and said, 'Are you judging me or what?'
Sounds like something a foid would do tbh, don't be so sensitive over nothing