Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dumb breast Stacy self-victimizing about having large breasts

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Capture

I fucking HATE it when roasties use male gaze, sexualization and self objectification FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT, to ADVANCE IN THEIR CAREER, and then complain about it.

What the fuck is this dumb roastie complaining about?? Literally the ONLY reason anyone gives a shit about her is because she was born with above average tits and also because she got naked in Euphoria. And like many dumb roasties, she actually considered getting a breast reduction, but her smarter mother talked her out of it.

She is now America's sweetheart. Everyone likes looking at her body. She gets invited to events, everyone is so nice to her, living life on extra easy mode. All because of the boobs.

And now she's like ''THEY'RE COMMENTING ON MY BOOBS!! I'M NOT EVEN A HUMAN TO THEM ANYMORE!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

Calm the fuck down, stupid roastie. Everyone is fucking praising your boobs. Everyone likes you. Conservatives, leftists, everyone fucking likes you, no one has anything bad to say about you.

Don't be a fucking dumb whore and ruin it for nothing. Fucking be glad you're living life on extra easy mode because of those milk bags.

If she doesnt like that then that stupid fucking toilet shouldnt be allowed to have tall chads,

She does have big booba ngl

Fellas, it must be SO FUCKING hard to have everyone say how attractive you are, to get constant praise, to get invited to events constantly.

Meanwhile, there are men out there who fucking kill themselves because THEY NEVER RECEIVED A COMPLIMENT IN THEIR entire lives.

She does have big booba ngl
She does. God tier giga stacy breasts. Those breasts are her meal ticket to fame and success.

But for some reason, the feminist brain rot is starting to get to her. She's starting to be ungrateful.

Tard

The retarded beta oofydoofy simps are coming out of the woodwork to feel sorry for her.
Smart
Smarta

But at least there are sane comments, too

She used her breasts to get famous and now is mad about it.

It's like if cristiano ronaldo got upset that people only ask him about his soccer skills.

Fucking unreal

becky face
iu

Last edited:
she has granny eyes

Cry me a river, cunt

Even superstar multimillionaire foids will play victim of society for some extra free publicity.
A foids ego is a bottomless pit

View attachment 1096810
I fucking HATE it when roasties use male gaze, sexualization and self objectification FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT, to ADVANCE IN THEIR CAREER, and then complain about it.

What the fuck is this dumb roastie complaining about?? Literally the ONLY reason anyone gives a shit about her is because she was born with above average tits and also because she got naked in Euphoria. And like many dumb roasties, she actually considered getting a breast reduction, but her smarter mother talked her out of it.

She is now America's sweetheart. Everyone likes looking at her body. She gets invited to events, everyone is so nice to her, living life on extra easy mode. All because of the boobs.

And now she's like ''THEY'RE COMMENTING ON MY BOOBS!! I'M NOT EVEN A HUMAN TO THEM ANYMORE!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

Calm the fuck down, stupid roastie. Everyone is fucking praising your boobs. Everyone likes you. Conservatives, leftists, everyone fucking likes you, no one has anything bad to say about you.

Don't be a fucking dumb whore and ruin it for nothing. Fucking be glad you're living life on extra easy mode because of those milk bags.
The best thing you can do on this people is just ignore them, everyone should do it.
They live of attention, negative or positive

I don’t get it, people can say or think whatever they want :feelsseriously:

I don’t get it, people can say or think whatever they want :feelsseriously:
These fucking bitches want to have the cake AND eat it, too.

Their only worth is their body which they use to advance in their careers, BUT then they also want to be treated like a god tier actress with no mention of their body.

"I'm a tall girl" "I have large or non existent breasts" "I have an outie" never have I seen a foid discriminated against because of these things.

View attachment 1096810

She isn't even a stacy looks like a monkey

Stacy in Mumbai

Can't wait until toilets are replaced by sex robots and ai. Then they'll be whining we don't pay attention to them and I'll laugh and rub their noses in it. Even Chad won't bother with them once the tech becomes cheap and available enough.

View attachment 1124417

Imagine saying "discourse" or "her chest area" :feelshaha:

Not sure if autistic, or just very very cucked.
Definitely very very cucked.

These male feminist retards feel the need to avoid even words like 'breasts' as to not to be perceived as 'objectifying' or some shit.

I like Sydney because she is good coomfuel, but I really hope she keeps her mouth shut. Her tits is literally the only reason anyone gives a shit about her. That fucking bitch better be grateful.

These male feminist retards feel the need to avoid even words like 'breasts' as to not to be perceived as 'objectifying' or some shit.
You thought it was too difficult for leftists to answer a question like 'what is a woman?'. They can't even say the word 'breast' jfl

This ungrateful bitch at it again

Sweeney admitted that the constant remarks make her feel like she has “no control” over online discourse about her own appearance.
“I see it, and I just can’t allow myself to have a reaction. I don’t know how to explain it - I’m still trying to figure it out myself,” she told the outlet, when asked about the viral reaction to her SNL debut.
Dumb bitch, are you retarded or what? Your huge tits are the only reason you have a career. The only reason anyone gives a fuck about you. They're your meal ticket.

Not to mention, YOU CONSTANTLY SEXUALIZE YOURSELF. I'VE SEEN YOUR INSTAGRAM, YOU ARE JUST A DUMB PIECE OF MEAT WHORE. YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF, THEN VICTIMIZE YOURSELF.

Remember this jfl? https://slate.com/human-interest/2024/03/sydney-sweeney-snl-hooters-glen-powell.html Her tits 'defeating' wokeness?

Nah, it turns out Sydney is a dumb woke bitch herself.

''People are very attracted to my natural large breasts and they talk constantly about me. They want to look at my beautiful body. I AM SUUUUCH A VICTIMMM. LIFE IS SOOO HARD FOR ME, WITH EVERYONE LOVING MY BODY. IT'S SO HARD TO KEEP BEING INVITED TO EVENTS BECAUSE OF THE GOOD BODY I WAS BORN WITH. F IN THE CHATS FOR ME, IT'S SOO HARD TO BE ME. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:''

same bitch that purposefully exposes her chest for almost every photo
Her tits aren't bad but they're not THAT big by any means

I kinda used to like her. She seemed self-aware, she seemed to know her worth.

But now she keeps talking shit.

I hope she gets breast cancer and has to cut off both of them. That would maybe humble her.

Stacy in Mumbai
She really pissed me off with her ungrateful clueless dumb comments. I wish a gang of currycels could pay her a visit and show her what's what.

This is how the hypocritical bitch dresses at the latest event, then has the audacity to complain in the interviews how awful it is to have people talk about her attractive body :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I'm sure you have it sooo hard sweety. The evil men online are sexualizing poor you. You are an innocent victim :fuk:

She used her breasts to get famous and now is mad about it.

It's like if cristiano ronaldo got upset that people only ask him about his soccer skills.

Fucking unreal
Yeah, these dumb, hypocritical bitches want attention, then get mad that they got too much of it.

View attachment 1136110
This is how the hypocritical bitch dresses at the latest event, then has the audacity to complain in the interviews how awful it is to have people talk about her attractive body :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I'm sure you have it sooo hard sweety. The evil men online are sexualizing poor you. You are an innocent victim :fuk:
Speedbags

this bitch is dumb why would she wear a dress like that and act people sexualize her even tho she does it to herself

this bitch is dumb why would she wear a dress like that and act people sexualize her even tho she does it to herself
foidbrain

True her facial features are Beckie af and her body is normie but her breasts are Stacey.