Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Dumb reddit toilet wants attention

Appearance of a foid doesn't matter. Only a man's appearance matters and it is pretty much the only thing he gets judged on. Normies think it's the other way around.

She's just another attention seeking whore

Appearance of a foid doesn't matter. Only a man's appearance matters and it is pretty much the only thing he gets judged on. Normies think it's the other way around.
Indeed, as a man you have to look good in your raw form, foids can fraud their looks, another disadvantage for males.

Click on her Profile and click the "get them help and support" button.

Then they get a suicide prevention message.

Gets them triggered 100%

Mods fix the damn reddit links here before i used to see the whole story from here

Click on her Profile and click the "get them help and support" button.

Then they get a suicide prevention message.

Gets them triggered 100%
Will try but my reddit account is suspended so can’t do anything.

No response from Chad so she has to go fishing for validation online

I hate the simps who validates whores like this. They must be annihilated for civilization to start healing.

I have a feeling the girl in the photo might not be the one sitting on reddit posting about her tits and ass. The real girl in the photo is probably too busy having friends and being fucked by chad while the redditor is just trying to spread the goods and LARPing as a foid (probably a tranny)