Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Turning 20 tomorrow

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
Still a virgin, never kissed a girl, and basically no real interactions with foids, especially with cute ones. When I turned 18 I thought I would figure it out by 20 (even do I still considered myself an incel).

Instead on my 20th birthday stuck abroad cause I can't afford a flight ticket home, moved into a house building site filled with dust, & dirt today because me and the family members I'm with don't have any money and have to work. Just now in the evening spent 30 minutes moving hundreds of dusty items (such as a uncovered chainsaw among other dangerous things) out of the sleeping room.

And my mom is nagging at me cause I'm drinking a lot of the cheap wine that was given to us.

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

happy birth day nigga

Still a virgin, never kissed a girl, and basically no real interactions with foids, especially with cute ones. When I turned 18 I thought I would figure it out by 20 (even do I still considered myself an incel).

Instead on my 20th birthday stuck abroad cause I can't afford a flight ticket home, moved into a house building site filled with dust, & dirt today because me and the family members I'm with don't have any money and have to work. Just now in the evening spent 30 minutes moving hundreds of dusty items (such as a uncovered chainsaw among other dangerous things) out of the sleeping room.

And my mom is nagging at me cause I'm drinking a lot of the cheap wine that was given to us.
it’s gonna be a lonely birthday for sure