Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dune 2, the movie with the most implicit blackpills of the century.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
A white guy with facial bones mogg (Timothée Chalamet) is literally worshipped by an entire planet of subhuman incels (freemen) because of his beauty and white ethnicity and is labeled as the "messiah" Ethnic Becky fucks him and stacy daughter of the emperor also agrees to milk his balls, after white Chad (Timothée) said he wanted her for himself.

Meanwhile the harkonnen are portrayed as bald, disgusting, obese men with coarse facial bones, and guess what? They are the psychopaths of the movie, the evil and perverse ones, who in the whole movie don't even fuck or touch a woman, being that they are the ultimate rulers and the ones who have the power.

It is so blackpill the development of the film that they put scenes of an abominable man with morbid obesity who bathes in black water (as if it were water with feca) and is represented as a detestable dictator with sociopathic instincts.

I think that scene will go down in history as a graphic depiction of incels and "disgusting" men according to the normies.

That ethnic becky is a tranny :smonk:
look at those shoulders
big male neck, brow ridge bone, no curves just long male torso
Zendaya is a tranny
how typical of jewish media.
Zendaya Timothee Chalamet Dune Vogue interview feature
Two trannies

Timothee Chalamet isn't White.

I never watched it, but for some reason because it had timothee chalamet i knew it would be some stupid like described above

A white guy with facial bones mogg (Timothée Chalamet) is literally worshipped by an entire planet of subhuman incels (freemen) because of his beauty and white ethnicity and is labeled as the "messiah" Ethnic Becky fucks him and stacy daughter of the emperor also agrees to milk his balls, after white Chad (Timothée) said he wanted her for himself.

Meanwhile the harkonnen are portrayed as bald, disgusting, obese men with coarse facial bones, and guess what? They are the psychopaths of the movie, the evil and perverse ones, who in the whole movie don't even fuck or touch a woman, being that they are the ultimate rulers and the ones who have the power.

It is so blackpill the development of the film that they put scenes of an abominable man with morbid obesity who bathes in black water (as if it were water with feca) and is represented as a detestable dictator with sociopathic instincts.

I think that scene will go down in history as a graphic depiction of incels and "disgusting" men according to the normies.
The chad looks very Jewish btw.

I didnt google, but i think the actor who played him is a jew.

He isnt white. He looks like a Jewish Sandnigger

"Ethnic Becky" she is a literal 3/10 dunecoon.

This guy have the same Natalie dyer face
Natalia Dyer by Gage Skidmore

Of course he’s a fucking Jew

hes not a chad to short and skinny looks like a transvestite