Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why jokER 2 will be better than the first movie + Squid game season 2

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

''but it will be muh musical and will suck!''

I believe the movie being a ''musical'' is a loose description and will be a dark musical at that; imagine scenes of the jokER killing normiefags while he dances like in the first movie while the cast sing a happy beat song, in stark contrast to the gorE on scReen.

It will be a giga mentalcel movie exploring themes of delusion and nihilism and complete isolation as the joker rots in an asylum.

I also have knowledge that the movie is based on a Martin Scorsese movie called ''New York, New York'', which is about a dark triad psycho in a dysfunctional. relationship with a hole.

That does sound normie but just imagine how dark it could be in joker 2.

I suspect that lady gaga's role in the movie will be some lunatic crackhead which the joker abuses or something like that

The movie will be based so give it a chance

SQUID GAME SEASON 2

All I know is that it will be more like an action series as seong gi hun tries to stop the games.

I believe it will be like a based story about a guy trying to take down the rich elite faggots, but in doing so the elites hold his family hostage or something, or perhaps he needs to guide a playER through the games

I know there is male version of that doll in the first game, so perhaps one game is motion sensitive

Stop coping nigga. Musicals are never good + Lady fucking Gaga is in the movie.

Hopefully thats true about joker

Looking forward to it. :dab:

JFL those leaks are made to dupe people like op here to waste their time and shekels on this crap.

I saw real leaks and it will be a SJW crap that ratcones most of the first movie, Lady gaga will insert herself in many old scenes and will supposedly become the MC, also she is a lesbian, and J0ker will be a cuck.

A hard pass for me.

JFL those leaks are made to dupe people like op here to waste their time and shekels on this crap.

I saw real leaks and it will be a SJW crap that ratcones most of the first movie, Lady gaga will insert herself in many old scenes and will supposedly become the MC, also she is a lesbian, and J0ker will be a cuck.

A hard pass for me.
Link the real leaks

Link the real leaks
Look up my thread about it, I posted a video where you can clearly see the behind the scenes of the movie, where you see gaga kissing another w0men, and entering in old scenes from the og movie.

Looking forward to the boys, invincible and umbrella academy.

I hope it's good cuz I liked the first movie a lot

The only way for the makers to redeem themselves for whatever shit joker 2 will be is to bring back Gary, reintroduce him as Gaggy and have him kill Harlot Quinn