Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Earlier puberty in women

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
As a way to counter a falling birthrate, nature obviously lowers the age of the first periods for girls->women. As a way of trying to raise the birthrate within a race genome. Nature has a way of fixing human stupidity. Girls used to get their first period as late as 18-19 in the 1800s-1700s when women had like 6-7 kids at least on average. There are no numbers available for 1700s and earlier but if i would take a guess i think it was like niger today in terms of birthrates even in the west.

Nature is fighting back against feminism, but it is losing.

I spoke of something like this some days back albeit in a more direct approach and i was day-banned. Guess we know (((who))) controls this site. The mods here have bosses, who have (bosses), who have ((bosses)), who have (((bosses))) probably

Last edited:
Hasidic and amish women probably get their first periods around 18 since they have around 8-10 kids. Often more. Since theyve been having such a lifestyle for ages alrdy. Its nothing new. Amish is basically a race, since theyve branched off from the dutch etc that they came from.