Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Early 2000s mog

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Look at this man imagine being a teen in the early 2000s I would’ve definitely have been a weeb gamer back then.

Imagine getting a PS2 during the pre 9/11 era. Video gaming wasn’t as widespread, anime was more centered to losers, the internet was the Wild West & the market saturation wasn’t as bad as it is now for the most part (I’m aware of the dot com bubble). Oldcels mog us for being teens during this era, fucking getting an iPod and listening to music through that & overall better period for subcultures.

Doesn't matter. Still got no teen love.

Mid 100s best time period tbh

More cope from the chink tok zoomer

Mid 100s best time period tbh
Yea ideally I’d want to be in an overall older older time period dying in a war and having a more guided sense of purpose. But like that was hundreds of years ago.

Easily the best time to be alive as an incel was the 2000s and maybe early 2010s. Living in the 2020s is a dogshit tier existence (actually dogs have more dignity than nigger-worshipping low IQ zoomerfags)

Easily the best time to be alive as an incel was the 2000s and maybe early 2010s. Living in the 2020s is a dogshit tier existence (actually dogs have more dignity than nigger-worshipping low IQ zoomerfags)
Yup the incel life was far more better online because our copes weren’t completely destroyed by kike media, normies or feminism. There was actual gatekept subcultures, the marker for stem was higher & school was easier to get by.

Plus a lot of those who found online success (such as YouTube) in the 2000s managed to get a financial compensation in the 2010s.

There was actual gatekept subcultures
I’m not sure to what extent they were gatekept. It was more of a de facto thing, since the internet wasn’t on the go in the early 2000s (modern smartphones weren’t a thing) plus incel copes were considered weird by most people at the time.

After anime went mainstream I saw a lot of millennial soys celebrating it, which indicates that loser copes of the 2000s weren’t gatekept by such people. I touched on that a bit in another thread

It really sucks that most losers tend to be normie-worshipping cucks. When normalfilth appropriate something that they used to be mocked for, somehow they think it’s a win for themselves.

I don’t understand that thought process in the slightest. When you gatekeep something, cucks will always screech at you like “you just wanna feel special n shieet!”:soy::foidSoy: Meanwhile it’s clear that they are the ones who identify way too strongly with the thing in question. You can tell this from the fact that they think normalfilth invading their spaces means they’re now seen as “the cool kids”.

Reality check for these cucks, normies liking the same thing that you like does not mean that they like you. They will still mock you, but for another reason. They never hated you for liking that thing, they hated you for being subhuman.

I’m not sure to what extent they were gatekept. It was more of a de facto thing, since the internet wasn’t on the go in the early 2000s (modern smartphones weren’t a thing) plus incel copes were considered weird by most people at the time.

After anime went mainstream I saw a lot of millennial soys celebrating it, which indicates that loser copes of the 2000s weren’t gatekept by such people. I touched on that a bit in another thread
Yup. Also yea sadly some of it wasn’t gatekept but it may have just been HS kids putting people on or smth. However true it was a more de facto thing rather than a gatekeep for certain things

I've been gaming since the late 2000s and had plenty of memorable moments in them, most of the people I knew also engaged in these for copes, Halo Multiplayer, GTA, World of Warcraft, Age of Empires etc. Gaming got boring because creators couldn't innovate anymore, we've seen it all, FPS, Battle-Royale, Sand-box, RPG, Story Mode type games there is nothing to surprise people anymore so they're always disappointed when new releases come out because people's expectations are too high. Although yes the woke trash hasn't helped much either but it's not the main reason why gaming has lost its feel.

Nowadays people use that filthy CCP spyware app for copes and spread bullshit woke garbage on there instead of gaming and using the open internet, websites have been centralised as fuck which made it easy to enforce censorship, the Wild West days are over. I will forever miss this aspect of the internet. This forum kinda reminds me of that nostalgia, obscure forums were much prevalent back then :feelscry:.

Last edited:
I've been gaming since the late 2000s and had plenty of memorable moments in them, most of the people I knew also engaged in these for copes, Halo Multiplayer, GTA, World of Warcraft, Age of Empires etc. Gaming got boring because creators couldn't innovate anymore, we've seen it all, FPS, Battle-Royale, Sand-box, RPG, Story Mode type games there is nothing to surprise people anymore so they're always disappointed when new releases come out because people's expectations are too high. Although yes the woke trash hasn't helped much either but it's not the main reason why gaming has lost its feel.

Nowadays people use that filthy CCP spyware app for copes and spread bullshit woke garbage on there instead of gaming and using the open internet, websites have been centralised as fuck which made it easy to enforce censorship, the Wild West days are over. I will forever miss this aspect of the internet. This forum kinda reminds me of that nostalgia, obscure forums were much prevalent back then :feelscry:.
Brootal man

Some things were definitely better at the time

Sony has always had the best design and startup sounds and animation up to ps3. Damm I was a just a kid with no money and ethnic parents. I missed out on all those experiences, watching anime fan subs,trading manga with friends, chatting on msn/yahoo/irc messenger. Playing PS2 and watching dvds of south park/simpsons. Listening to nightcore and early hardstyle music, alt rock.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWjTYlSp2M

I now have the money to buy ps5s/high end gpus/ high refresh rate monitors but it all feels empty, I can't even enjoy playing any games, I am so empty inside.

Screw the late 90s onwards.

Sony has always had the best design and startup sounds and animation up to ps3. Damm I was a just a kid with no money and ethnic parents. I missed out on all those experiences, watching anime fan subs,trading manga with friends, chatting on msn/yahoo/irc messenger. Playing PS2 and watching dvds of south park/simpsons. Listening to nightcore and early hardstyle music, alt rock.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWjTYlSp2M

I now have the money to buy ps5s/high end gpus/ high refresh rate monitors but it all feels empty, I can't even enjoy playing any games, I am so empty inside.

MY RTX3080TI FEELS GREAT!

Nope. Early 100's mogs more, sorry.

I miss the early 2000's even though I was a lil kid for most of it. I like driving cars from the early 2000's, just something nostalgic about it.