Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Early af jury duty

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
After wageslaving and not being able to sleep until almost 1am, ive got 8:30am jury duty, sitting outside the location downtown that took almost an hr to get to as we speak. Fuck das system

Last edited:
After wageslaving and not being able to sleep until almost 1am, ive got 8:30am jury duty, sitting outside the location downtown that took almost an hr to get to as we speak. Fuck das system
You on your phone? What's the case about? Imagine having to testify against an incel over a Stacy.

I practically did, and it actually was a classic case of stacy getting fucked by chad n regretting it so sued. You cant make this shit up :feelskek:
Images 84

Give her shit for lying

Based btw
I practically did, and it actually was a classic case of stacy getting fucked by chad n regretting it so sued. You cant make this shit up :feelskek:

Incredibly based if true this is one way we can payback society. Why should we give a fuck about laws and respect your shitty rules when they treat us like garbage? You can't have it both ways fuckers. Fuck them rule against that whore no matter the evidence. Fuck her.