Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EARTH SHATTERING MOG

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
mE3su1oCDywOGXg20PAbOYzYEnyCcZ6tt8TzWeucSCs.jpg

I think the Zuckerberg picture was more brutal

fucking numale smile LMAO

Saw this on lookism. WASP chads are a completely different species, I get mogged by them on the daily at uni

That guy is huge

what does WASP mean?
white anglo saxon protestant, Basically those white blondish chads, usually from a wealthy English family

white anglo saxon protestant, Basically those white blondish chads, usually from a wealthy English family

oh, ive only ever seen 1 and he had negative canthal tilt, quite a lot of them do surprisingly, but canthus length saves them and makes it look aesthetic lol

Jfl, look at the confidence the Chad's girl has and the fake smile the beta's girl has to give. They KNOW they mog them, and they're enjoying it.

fuck me thats my worst fear and its why i don't like my picture taken in a group i would rope that same day if something similar happened

brutal. When even a billionaire with significant political and social influence has to get an asian wife like zuck you know it's over.
He could get something better but it is known that Mark has a fetish for Chinese girls and he met is wife before he got rich.

It is still one of the most brutal mogs in existence

That's why i avoid interacting with any human.