Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Earthquake in Morocco with about 300 confirmed deaths

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

From what I've read in forocoches the earthquake was also felt in some parts of southern Spain as it was pretty strong. Btw in that very same forum (which is full of stormfronts) many users are cheering and celebrating it just because we get a lot of illegal immigrants from there. I also hate illegal immigration and our cucked government but still I think cheering is disgusting. Sick fucks kek.

@Moroccancel2- thoughts?

From what I've read in forocoches the earthquake was also felt in some parts of southern Spain as it was pretty strong. Btw in that very same forum (which is full of stormfronts) many users are cheering and celebrating it just because we get a lot of illegal immigrants from there. I also hate illegal immigration and our cucked government but still I think cheering is disgusting. Sick fucks kek.

I don't know any of these people and normally would've felt bad... but the more Moroccans I meet the less I like them. Yesterday some random Moroccans started screaming at me and laughed at me for being startled. Moroccans here are absolutely horrendous and aggressive people to be around, they often will just act aggressive for simply existing in their vicinity.

I can't say that their deaths doesn't make the world a better place.

I don't know any of these people and normally would've felt bad... but the more Moroccans I meet the less I like them. Yesterday some random Moroccans started screaming at me and laughed at me for being startled. Moroccans here are absolutely horrendous and aggressive people to be around, they often will just act aggressive for simply existing in their vicinity.

I can't say that their deaths doesn't make the world a better place.
Is this you?

View: https://x.com/dexerto/status/1679189126535593984?s=46

Interesting how if this would have happened in America land or something it would have been an international news.

But because it's a shithole no one cares about we r hearing about it in niche forums.

Never began for Sandnigs

But because it's a shithole no one cares about we r hearing about it in niche forums.

Never began for Sandnigs
Isn’t Marrakesh a major tourist destination? I thought there would be a lot of International deaths.