Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ease my mind, please.

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
You think this lady knew I was taking a photo of her? Disregard the baby, I was focused on the woman only.

Attachments

• IMG_3172.jpeg
    IMG_3172.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
Y u takin a pic of her she not even hot

nigga she's looking directly at the camera :feelskek: :feelskek:

She knew nigga and she probably thinks you're a super predator too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not a good look Robert.

She knew nigga and she probably thinks you're a super predator too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
"Honey some truecel was taking a picture of our kid at the store" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sends better creepshot next tim, Sweetie.

I took a risk cuz I don’t wanna take anymore creepshots starting next month. This was my first day back at my job after a month.

Last edited:
I took a risk cuz I don’t wanna take anymore creepshots starting next month. This was my first day back at my job after over a month.
You literally take a single mother walking with her whore babies. And called it creepshot.

She is looking straight at you

Run for your life or when they found you act like you were watching something else in phone

Aw, fuck! Well I did wanna go all out with a creepshot, so I brought this on myself. And I also took it cuz mommy milkers.

Better one

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12