Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious East asian women will save the white race

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★

fuck noodlewhores. im tired of whites simping for these race traitor whores. where are the SFcels that are against racemixxing at? oh right, it only applies to XMWF couples. rules for thee not for me

No Pakistan will

Asians are the race most compatible with whites

Jap foids are the Best looking asian foids, Koreans look decent and chinks and other asians Meh.

You guys will just turn to spics. What do you think spice are? Aztecs + Spanish

fuck noodlewhores. im tired of whites simping for these race traitor whores. where are the SFcels that are against racemixxing at? oh right, it only applies to XMWF couples.
I'm mayo and I fucking despise noodlewhores for cucking their own men in favor of white guys.

hapa sons == ER factory

fuck noodlewhores. im tired of whites simping for these race traitor whores. where are the SFcels that are against racemixxing at? oh right, it only applies to XMWF couples. rules for thee not for me
hapa sons == ER factory
I'm mayo and I fucking despise noodlewhores for cucking their own men in favor of white guys.
tbhtbh

here
You guys will just turn to spics. What do you think spice are? Aztecs + Spanish
:yes::yes::yes:

Good luck getting shot by your hapa son in your sleep if you try to racemix with noodlewhores :feelscomfy:

noodlewhores are the nail in the coffin for the white race.

there are retards that actually believe this

10% - Foid worship
WTF is it with these goddamn simps and cucks? Just fuck her in her holes and coom.
I like to recycle energy if I want to be a dung beetle to Becky’s shit that’s my god given right as an American citizen you commie

not equally chinks can only be subservien
t to the superior white race