Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I do think it's probably true that if you're white you get suspected of crimes less

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The same applies if you're east Asian too though. Certain groups just tend to commit less crime.

Wet, no shit

I do think a lot of people blame it on racism as opposed to racial differences though.

Which kind of blows my mind. I guess if you genuinely believe that all races are the same, then it's hard to explain the statistics.

I do think a lot of people blame it on racism as opposed to racial differences though.

Which kind of blows my mind. I guess if you genuinely believe that all races are the same, then it's hard to explain the statistics.
13/50, that's all I have to say, kek

A friend of mine said to me online earlier that she worries about shop owners thinking she steals.

I don't have to worry about that though because I'm white so they know I won't steal XD

It reminds me of this scene in Mad Men where he can walk past the cops without being suspected of wrongdoing because he's dressed presentably. Unfortunately though this clip cuts it off before he passes them, but oh well!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FC1VU_uO4

Last edited:
If blacks didn't chimp out so often, police wouldn't be so wary of them.

Just look at how low iq these niggers are in this video, if I was police, I'd want to curb stomp and lock up all of them. Whites don't act like this for the most part.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFhWpTKvD8E