Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL easy guide to disprove curry gang shilling attempts

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
according to their cope all browns are the same, so here is a guide where u can see urself how retarded that claim is

step 1) google "indian protest" or "tamil protest" for better results since northern indians are mixed
u will see things like this
_100163104_hi045119216.jpg

pict15.jpg

step 2) google arab country protest e.g syrian protest
Syria-protests-007.jpg

Syria.jpg

syria-protest-pic-getty-138548610.jpg

step 3) google southern european protest e.g sicilian protest

4a5032fee4a07b95f267ca26ce10912c2e2e3296c0b70411fda09aaf7e0bb057.jpg

127138591202eb075b27664492efeff3.jpg

trudeau.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

spanish protest
56aeb04ac36188814b8b456a.jpg

2012-634860904183384499-338.jpg

according to their cope, ALL those people (or most of them) are DIRTY BROWNS who are THE SAME as curries, according to them as long as u are not white/black, it doesnt matter how brown ur skin is or facial features, just lol!! and im saying this as an israeli who can pass as curry, im not being defensive, just stating the truth

Comparing themselves to southern europeans is an old curry cope. JFL 50% of southern europeans are actually white, while curries always look fucking curry.

Hehe xd is a gay poster which like currie boys so he copes with shitposting
@chudur-budur if yoy dont care about ascending with a boy send him a message
im gay for twinky european boys not curries

Comparing themselves to southern europeans is an old curry cope. JFL 50% of southern europeans are actually white, while curries always look fucking curry.
thats not the point, they say all browns are the same (ignoring real world objective proofs) and cherrypick to 1-2 pics to prove it, when infact there are many facial features and skin tone differences between curries, arabs and southern europeans, i just made this thread to show how saying all browns are the same which is retarded

Why the hell did you add an image of the Canadian prime minister hottie, Justin Trudeau? The third picture of your south European protest part.

Gays are fakecels.

Why the hell did you add an image of the Canadian prime minister hottie, Justin Trudeau? The third picture of your south European protest part.
lol i just google southern european protest and posted pics, jfl@goylitics

The curry and the arab protests images look the same to my eyes lol. But the they're nothing like the Southern Europeans

lol i just google southern european protest and posted pics, jfl@goylitics
Kek. He's a liberal PM, I think he's the only western politician I like.

The curry and the arab protests images look the same to my eyes lol. But the they're nothing like the Southern Europeans
MENA/india are extremely mixed, look at the curry protest compared to arab protest, much more arabs pass as at least southern europeans than curries, curry dna isnt uncommon in the MENA but its not majority

curry nose and eye area are different than MENA

lmaooo

The guy was extremely black compared to girl.

I don't know what skin you call white , the girl was as much white as the guy in the avi.

The girl is as much white as this indian politician jayalalitha . Both were south indian brahmins.
Jayalalitha-660x400.jpg

Anyway how about this
. Another black/ugly/tamil curry with white indian girl
https://www.xvideos.com/video28326215/romance_in_internet_cafe_hyderabad
dude these videos are disgusting
anyways, we both agree such light curries are minority right? avg curries dont look like this, shes probably the product of centuries of sexual selection (males fucking the whitest girl) or bleached her skin or just MENA/eurpean rapebaby

yea most curries are dark. but some tamil brahmins are extremely white. i posted those video to prove that even a black curry can get white girl .
white skin=/=european 'white' though, otherwise chinese would be white

3zyxcn0g65i01.jpg

2 things

1) using extremely atypical and rare examples doesnt count because she has high outside influence

2) she still has curry face, round receeded, curry bug eyes and curry nostrils, her facial features are different to something like this
3c4885888e66c0f504e82615430b0d6b--hair-and-makeup-eye-makeup.jpg

What outside influence ? She is 100 percent indian.

Anyway personally i am not attracted to most white women .I like curry women only.
she may be a 1 in a 1,000,000 with original indoaryan unbroken heritage

so , according to you she was reproduced asexually ? Like one woman divided like bacteria and gave birth to another woman and then herself died.

Also , stop with this worshiping white people.
according to me, her entire heritage line descends from original indo arynas

im not worshipping white people, but they are objectively superior in the sexual market

Stop with this race cope , just because your race is superior does not mean you are superior too.
At the end of the day only thing that matters is whether you are successful or not.

Also, it depends upon location too . Black guys may be superior in the west but in india 100 percent of black guys will remain celibate.
I am not sure about white guys but in my opinion indian women in india will not touch about 90 percent of white guys too.
no race is superior, but in the westren dating scene, its white>MENA>black>asian>curry, the differences arent massive but its undeniable that curies are at the bottom, and i look curry myself so im not hating (im not white)

I know but white skinned indian girls look no different from brunette european girl.

None of the girls in your videos look brunette. They are called "light skinned curry".

By brunette people understand this:

20-Beautiful-Brunette-Hair-Colors-Ideas.jpg

Black hair with Caucasian features.

This woman is a fromer miss world. Why the fuck curries always pull out examples from the 0.00000001% of the extreme rare cases?
She is not an average light skinned curry.

Legit brunette looking curry females are extremely rare.

@chudur-budur I posted those videos to prove that even black skin curry can get good looking girls. Now don't tell me that those girls were ugly .

Yup I have seen lots of such curry couples. Ugly looking guys getting married to prime curry girls, which is quite common in curryland. And that warps the sexual preferences of women, may be the dark skinned guys in the video has a good career prospect or already earns a lot of money. Such thing is only possible in curryland, not in the west.

cope.

Those guys were just jerks and dalits fucking girls in internet cafe. They are not married or anything like that. they are most probably in school and women were just having fun.

I did not say they are married, may be those guys are playing curry thug games, many curry girls in the curryland like curry street thugs.
I have seen this many, school going prime curry teen stacies fleeing with a street thug and getting married. My point is, if you let these guys lose free in the western dating game, they wont get any pussy. In the curryland the situation is different.

was op banned for telling the truth?

was op banned for telling the truth?

OP was banned for coping too much

We all know middle easterners and curries are the least desired and in the bottom 2 by western women with factual data proving this but he is too stupid to realize that.

OP was banned for coping too much

We all know middle easterners and curries are the least desired and in the bottom 2 by western women with factual data proving this but he is too stupid to realize that.
Cope

It is pretty clear that Indians have a different look compared to southern Euros and MENAs and millions of deluded curries on the internet will not change that. Only thing is that women are automatically turned off by brown skin. A dark Arab is not going to do much better than an equally dark curry.

It is pretty clear that Indians have a different look compared to southern Euros and MENAs and millions of deluded curries on the internet will not change that. Only thing is that women are automatically turned off by brown skin. A dark Arab is not going to do much better than an equally dark curry.
Its true that a decent % of arabs are about as unattractive as most curries but an expotentially higher % of MENAs can pass as europeans unlike curries

Its true that a decent % of arabs are about as unattractive as most curries but an expotentially higher % of MENAs can pass as europeans unlike curries

Yeah I don’t know why so many Indians delude themselces into believing they look like whites.

Yeah I don’t know why so many Indians delude themselces into believing they look like whites.
Most curries cope by saying they look MENA, i doubt non schizocels unironically claim looking white