Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR eating snacks at 4am

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
and breakfast at 4pm. Anyone else?

i just finished eating a burrito, and some type of flamas doritos, i think it messing up my height growth, eating chips at night tbh tbh

4am? 4pm? Huh

images

Nah man...i try to have some normie routine otherwise i lose my sanity :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm trying to figure this video out like what does it all mean? I would bang those two ladies tbh though

you're about to get ap mogged

AP calc
AP chem
AP us history
AP world history
AP bio
ap us history made me wanna kms every day. teacher was calm but scary i felt like he would execute me if he called on me for an assignment I didn't do. fucking assigned readings like 33 big ass boring textbook pages every 4 days. I would go to sleep late anyways and reading assignments kept me up and id wake up at 5am to catch the bus so I got like 4 hours of sleep every day of high school. plus added sui fuel of it felt like the guy who sat next to me hated me when I tried to say things to him and then hear people around me talking about their social lives. Fucking hell torture of a class. How many aps did you take a year? high iq niger. I only took ap human, world and US and no more than one a year. And I never even passed precal in uni.

ap us history made me wanna kms every day. teacher was calm but scary i felt like he would execute me if he called on me for an assignment I didn't do. fucking assigned readings like 33 big ass boring textbook pages every 4 days. I would go to sleep late anyways and reading assignments kept me up and id wake up at 5am to catch the bus so I got like 4 hours of sleep every day of high school. plus added sui fuel of it felt like the guy who sat next to me hated me when I tried to say things to him and then hear people around me talking about their social lives. Fucking hell torture of a class. How many aps did you take a year? high iq niger. I only took ap human, world and US and no more than one a year. And I never even passed precal in uni.
jfl rip

half of ap bio 9th
rest of bio 10th and world history
11th ap us/chem//calc
chilled senior year

my world history teacher was racist and lots of blacks including me actually moved out lol

forgot i took ap lang too jfl

Last edited:
jfl rip

half of ap bio 9th
rest of bio 10th and world history
11th ap us/chem//calc
chilled senior year

my world history teacher was racist and lots of blacks including me actually moved out lol
us, chem and calc at the same time? so many high iq niggers here.

didnt know about it until junior year it was too late :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I did one semester of it in senior year but I was too retarded to sign up for it in time for the second semester so I came back where I was scheduled braindead classes where I literally did nothing and just watched anime all day

I did one semester of it in senior year but I was too retarded to sign up for it in time for the second semester so I came back where I was scheduled braindead classes where I literally did nothing and just watched anime all day
pure ragefuel, just let me out if we dont do shit kek

That reminds me I need to get snacks for my NEET lifestyle.

woke up at 10pm today

almost breakfast, jfl @ this life