Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Emotional eating prevents me from getting low bf

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
it's not that I'm hungry but I need to eat in order to feel somewhat better. It is a very good cope, my stomach does not gurgle nor anything but I want to open the pack of snacks and eat since it brings me a lot of happiness yet at the same time I want to reach a decent percentage of bodyfat.

As I am writing this I am wondering whether I want to get the snack or not. It's fucking brutal I don't want to get fat.

forsen is happE whenever he eat sugar-free cookies

it's not that I'm hungry but I need to eat in order to feel somewhat better. It is a very good cope, my stomach does not gurgle nor anything but I want to open the pack of snacks and eat since it brings me a lot of happiness yet at the same time I want to reach a decent percentage of bodyfat.

As I am writing this I am wondering whether I want to get the snack or not. It's fucking brutal I don't want to get fat.
Try soda water

yes I had that problem during my auschwitz diet.

I have paused my auschwitz diet for 3 days because I have researched a 6kg a month loss so I thought that I should pause my starvation but what happened is I overate and brought down my target to 4.8kg which is terrible since the baseline is 5kg1!!!!!! I must now return to Auschwitz dietmaxxing I have learned my lesson now to be careful with this better not eat at all.!!1

I relate hard to this. Sweets and soda have been a very good cope for me. They just make me feel good. Not a lot of things make me feel good. There are so many bad things that make me sad.