Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming EBay Jews are price gouging the shit out of the Genesis Mini 2

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
It’s only been out for like a year or something. Now the japs stopped making them and the Jews moved in. Going for double the price on top of shipping cost and shit value of Korean won.

I just want a way to cheaply retrogame away from modern gaming globohomo. And beat up niggers (literally in video game).

Monday Beat Up GIF by SEGA

Just use emulator nigra

Maybe they got something for you

Just use emulator nigra
Wouldn’t the input lag be worse though? I like console gaming on my TV and using first party products too.

Wouldn’t the input lag be worse though? I like console gaming on my TV and using first party products too.
Shouldnt be any different especially for simple retro games

Like others have said, just buy a Sega controller and use an emulator. On ebay that thing costs like $100, you can buy an old PC + a controller for the same price and not only play Sega games but other retro consoles as well. Personally I have a gaming PC and emulate everything from Dreamcast to Ps3/Xbox

did not see the part about beating up niggers lol fuck you man

Ebay is terrible if you want rare items, full of fucking Jews with insane prices

Never pay more than 50 bucks for a rare used game. ( yes that includes shipping. )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back