Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feel a strong urge to beat the shit out of a foid every time I walk past them.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Just knowing their true nature and their evil intentions just makes me want to fucking beat the shit out of them, also so sick of them wearing their slutty clothing and showing off their slutty body.

So fucking sick of this shit, They constantly tease lower teir men all the time and they love it. While the sluts are shoving chads cock down her throat shes thinking happily that the lower teir men are offing themselves.

Just knowing their true nature and their evil intentions just makes me want to fucking beat the shit out of them, also so sick of them wearing their slutty clothing and showing off their slutty body.

So fucking sick of this shit, They constantly tease lower teir men all the time and they love it. While the sluts are shoving chads cock down her throat shes thinking happily that the lower teir men are offing themselves.
they wear slutt clothes but get mad when we stare. Are they fucking retarded like what kind of logic is that

if you ever do it please film it and send it to me (in supermarket simulator)

they wear slutt clothes but get mad when we stare. Are they fucking retarded like what kind of logic is that
I know right? Foids don’t have any logic. They’re fucking retarded.

You're not alone dude, the whores faces be punchable.

They only want good looking men to stare at them, not us subhumans.

They just don't like when sub-humans stares at those kind of promiscuous whore.

Ton of fakeups, revealing clothes for chads.

You need to channel that aggression into something positive and creative which will build frame because you're not wasting your seed, and then your silent confidence will cause women to be naturally attracted to you inkwell
:)

Don't forget about their simp white knights

BEAT THE CRAP OUT THESE STUPID CUNTS WITH THER ROTTON VAGINA THEY REFUSE TO END OUR SUFFERING FUCKING YOU ALL ARE CUCK (in gta)

Whores are pathetic. They have nothing else to offer besides their body.

Throw a bucket of sewage on them

based and blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Foids are not safe around me :feelsLSD::society:

if you ever do it please film it and send it to me (in supermarket simulator)
Truth is that I’m too much of a pussy to do anything lol, I don’t want to go to prison.

Indeed, Man I fucking hate everything about foids they are so full of themselves, they think they are above us.
We need to do nothing for them, since we don't benefit from them. We also need to cheat them in various ways.

I would punch a couple of slutbag toilets if I knew for certain I wouldn’t get caught

Whenever I walk past a slut, I feel like knocking her out right then and there.