Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ecuadorcels killing sexhavers

• Thread starter Friday I'm In Love
  • Start date
Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
@Darth_Aurelius

I don't get why asians get the reputation for being effeminate. they are the most brutal of all races

Are these cartel videos ?

Ecuatoriano Corporacion GIF by Corporación Falcones Ecuador

Where are the foids :feelsUgh:

Jfl imagine being some incel cop or bureaucrat or whatever and just get blasted by some gangbanger

What do they want, a new regime?

The corrupt, cucked governments would still rather feed, clothe, and put them in prisons than publicly execute them for the good of society.

You mean they kill men.

SIMPS. WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEN?

alternate title: thugmaxxing chads killing regular people

They're not incels they're thugmaxxed dark triad normies

Thank you for bringing this to my attention my esteemed comrade and my apologies for not having responded more promptly. I have literally been tethered to the toilet the last 26 hours due to what I thought was a case of acute severe gastroenteritis but which I now suspect may be something worse. Anyways, the IPF and ILM can obviously learn some excellent tactics from these highly devoted comrades and I may consider posting this material in our training resources section of the discord pages.