Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [edgy][moralfags out]society trying to deprive me of hatred

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
i feel as though society has taken away all the happiness out of me, turning me into a husk of a human being, it only follows that they would also try and deprive me of anger in order to neuter me into full obedience.As a beaten down man hatred is the last source of motivation that i can extract energy from. Not advocating going ER or anything (since its against the rules) but the spite i have against humanity is the only thing thats keeping me determined in any way.

Coping mechanisms are the best way to deter someone away from hostility, society is littered with them as of lately. no wonder soys have an obsession with entertainment that reminds them of their childhood, it was a time in their life before they had to deal with social hierarchies and sexual and romantic inadequacies. Cucks just want to get an injection of nostalgia that will cloud the adult reality that they are currently living in.

I noticed that when isolated i am more accepting of my situation, since i become unaware of the gap between me and others i can lie to myself thinking the situation isnt that bad. There is less to refer back to when it comes to experiences,when faced with reality i constantly think about the need to compensate.The way soyciety forces despised individuals into isolation is quite genius, just shatter the link of information between them and the real world and there is nothing to be angry about. You dont know whats actually happening, you can only guess.

I conclude that when faced with inceldom the only way not to feel hatred is to warp your reality somehow, no one when faced with as shitty life circumstance as this, seeing it for what it is would remain docile.

Last edited:
Soy is the ultimate cope:feels::soy:

Frustration is a normal response to being totally deprived of everything that motivates normal people, but normies act like we're irrational for feeling it. This is really just another aspect of them disliking us and not wanting to deal with us. Frustration is normal and trying to ignore it will just make you depressed to the point of roping.

Hate is a deep and important feeling. It's kept me going during difficult times.

Dump your video games, lift, run, get into target shooting, MMA, learn chemistry and electronics, those are vERy good copes.
Learning to hack accounts of people who destroyed your life and take your revenge is a REally good cope too.

Hate is a deep and important feeling. It's kept me going during difficult times.
Hate is one of the most essential emotions and yet Society constantly tries to rob people of it

Well, you either cope or rope.

Same, I wouldve roped already of it wasnt for my hatred of normalfags and wanting to destroy them physically and mentally (in call of duty modern warfare)