Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Elderly female models complaining that they don't have enough work.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Not long before Covid struck, 66-year-old model Alex Bruni spent an interesting day being shot by Rankin, the British photographer who has worked with Kate Moss, Madonna, David Bowie and the late Queen.

Rankin had put Bruni in a bath and asked her to pretend to have an orgasm. She was delighted. “It was an advertisement for Coco de Mer sex toys,” she remembered. “I thought that was great: the idea that you could give older women sex toys as presents because we are still playful, sexual beings.”
But that was all before the pandemic. Since the world emerged from lockdowns about 18 months ago, Bruni’s modelling career has ground to a halt.

“Until 2017, it was great: brands were really focusing on older women ageing beautifully and embracing life,” she said. “But since Covid, it’s been dire. I’ve only had a few jobs and those have either been paid half of what they were pre-lockdown or not paid at all: I’ve felt I had to do them for the sake of exposure.”
First off, for those curious among you, this is her:

3072.jpg

Holy fucking kek at this entitlement:feelskek::feelskek:. This is some insane window into the female mind, holy shit. I don't even know where to start lmao. The fact that those models have the gall to complain about something like this when even they know for a fact that there is simply almost no demand for people their age, both men and women in case any random lurker here wants to accuse me of only targetting the women, in this industry among the actual audiences. The fact that a female journalist thought that this was actually news worthy.

Like, you can't make this up, women accuse us of only thinking of them as sex objects, yet for them, not being able to sexualize themselves, to whore themselves out and to make money by showing off their bodies to strangers is such a horrific concept that they believe it's worthy of being written about in one of the world's most read newspapers. Being a slut showing as much of her skin as possible is such an integral concept to their lives, they unironically demand being able to do it forever, because they can't imagine life without sexualizing themselves.

Like, even as crazy as this forum and others like it sometimes get, we've never started demanding that women find old, dried up grandpas in their 60s (at the very least) sexually attractive, because we know that that's impossible. Even those of us who believe that men "age like fine wine" know that that's mostly about men in their 30s and 40s, and that after that it's pretty much over (Which is why some of us in our twenties are quite angry, since if, say, I by some miracle ascended now that I'm 25, I'd have only about a decade and a few years on top of it or so of sex having fun before it's over, while those that started in their teens have at least twice that.) Just imagine the shitstorm normies would erupt into if we demanded something like it, and yet, here a bunch of women are publicly calling for a gender swapped version of that, simply because they find it absolutely, completely impossible not to live their lives as sexualized beings adored by others.

Truly an incredible mask-off moment for women, holy shit.

I'd still bang her. Too bad I'm subhuman

For fucks sake.

Time for EUGENICS.

You're not entitled to sexual attention from other people sweaty, there's a lot to unpack here, yikes...

Maybe she needs to take a shower and work on her pERsonality.

Never seen a grandma that good looking. Most Are walking fat corpses

Like, you can't make this up, women accuse us of only thinking of them as sex objects, yet for them, not being able to sexualize themselves, to whore themselves out and to make money by showing off their bodies to strangers is such a horrific concept that they believe it's worthy of being written about in one of the world's most read newspapers. Being a slut showing as much of her skin as possible is such an integral concept to their lives, they unironically demand being able to do it forever, because they can't imagine life without sexualizing themselves.
Now you're getting black pilled on female nature even more. :smonk:

why would you wanna have a job when you're in your 60th, just sit down and enjoy the show.
i would still fuck tbh

Foids have no identity if they are not sexualized. So when they become roasties they lose their attractiveness, which means men no longer sexualize them. So when foids get old it's like they are losing who they are. They look in the mirror and see a wicked witch of the west and it matches the rotten soul on the inside.

the idea that you could give older women sex toys as presents because we are still playful, sexual beings.

this one makes me puke fr ngl. Surprised? Yeah foid, that's how you treat sub5 men, apparently? And no, dear 60 yo hag, "older woman" bitch, you're not a sexual being.

Last edited: