Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Elites want more men to become incels.

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
The elites/kikes social engineered all of this to thin out the population. Allowing tik tok /only fans and dating apps. This has created an Abundance of single men, that aren’t chad level and it’s working. virginity among men is rising by each year. The only way to end this is to ban tik tok/only fans. All dating apps. Also there should moderators going though pictures on Facebook so no pictures are Prerogative (women with their tits hanging out). This isn’t just women but men that simp.

Idc if the Jews want to thin the population, I just want pussy

Idc if the Jews want to thin the population, I just want pussy
If tik tok/only fans and dating apps are banned. Then you will probably get pussy

Tik Tok want to turn little girls into whores

Why would jews want to thin the population? More people = more consumers.

Fair points.

To me, it's hard to predict what the elites are going to do next. Just when we thought we knew enough, something out of the ordinary takes place and leaves room for all sorts of theories.

It's quite clear, however, that the elites are targeting the nucleus of society: families.

Several tendencies can be explained from there:
• Women's entrance in the workforce and universities makes them more susceptible to being childless or having only one child;
• Women's unlimited mate choices make them more picky and less likely to settle down;
• Women's susceptibility to lesbianism and feminism turns them into men-hating dykes who could have been good mothers and wives.
• And so forth.

I believe there's much more to be explained.

Fair points.

To me, it's hard to predict what the elites are going to do next. Just when we thought we knew enough, something out of the ordinary takes place and leaves room for all sorts of theories.

It's quite clear, however, that the elites are targeting the nucleus of society: families.

Several tendencies can be explained from there:
• Women's entrance in the workforce and universities makes them more susceptible to being childless or having only one child;
• Women's unlimited mate choices make them more picky and less likely to settle down;
• Women's susceptibility to lesbianism and feminism turns them into men-hating dykes who could have been good mothers and wives.
• And so forth.

I believe there's much more to be explained.
I agree, the elites already broken the nuclear family. Now most households are just moms with their kids

The elites/kikes social engineered all of this to thin out the population. Allowing tik tok /only fans and dating apps. This has created an Abundance of single men, that aren’t chad level and it’s working. virginity among men is rising by each year. The only way to end this is to ban tik tok/only fans. All dating apps. Also there should moderators going though pictures on Facebook so no pictures are Prerogative (women with their tits hanging out). This isn’t just women but men that simp.
All according to (((plan))) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: