Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

elliot rodger saint

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
i realized that when i was 10 i watched a youtube video about Elliot rodger. i probably thought that hes a moron. my youngerself would have never thought that 8 years down the road i am just like him.

Last edited:
What car do you drive?

You drive a black BMW e91 328i?

i realized that when i was 10 i watched a youtube video about Elliot rodger. i probably thought thats hes a moron. my youngerself would have never thought that 8 years down the road i am just like him.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

The Degradation Of Nature
King_Queen
Png

#190557005Sunday, June 05, 2016 10:25 PM CDT
Nature is evidently being degraded, as shown below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0

Re: you should not make fun of autism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182278074Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:40 PM CST
Yes, I agree entirely. Only narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren desperate to appease their social clique of imbeciles would resort to such behavior.
Re: state your social life in 5 words
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182481747Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:00 PM CST
Repulsion towards narcissistic adult imbeciles.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184952047Monday, March 07, 2016 5:32 PM CST
"hes a fedoraposter so don't pay attention tbqh" Quite typical of Heartstrings. It is much easier to resort to idiotic leftist stereotypes than to provide a logical and otherwise coherent argument regarding how you avoid using your gender to manipulate other users. I am repulsed at the realization of the narcissism correlated with the female individuals. It is certainly inherited. Truly, "Heartstrings", "ThatGirlMagenta", and "NotAshley", are narcissistic female imbeciles over the Internet. None of the irrelevant details can discredit this, as it is evident by their constant attempts at attention-grasping.

I'm 23 years old, and I'm still a (non-paid)virgin

Elliot Rodger is the final prophet sent by god, to enlighten this world and spread the blackpill for which he sacrificed his life

He was autistic and didn't approach enough but really had some deep insights.

i realized that when i was 10 i watched a youtube video about Elliot rodger. i probably thought that hes a moron. my youngerself would have never thought that 8 years down the road i am just like him.

Elliott Roger will be remembered forever
He was a true hero, and first incel to get revenge against the society
That's why normalfags hate him so much compared to other shooters

Honestly Elliot was a prophet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back