Elliot Rodger thread

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017

What's your honest opinion about the Rodge?

suicidalsincesix

suicidalsincesix

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
He was too good for this world
[hr]
He was too good for this world

Indari

Indari

INDAREEEEEEEEEEE
-
Nov 7, 2017
relatable as fuck. tragic. he was an angel

S

secondworstlife

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
Really fucking can relate to the guy but it's also kinda funny how badly he failed with the whole day of retribution thing. Would have been really impressive if it had all gone to plan. But still I don't think just anyone would have been able to kill 6 people so he had guts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUKRv3NlTeA

Bodybag

Bodybag

Banned
-
Nov 7, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTLXLhhavQ&ab_channel=BigGucciDenze

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
-
Nov 8, 2017
The supreme gentleman should be considered an inspiration to all ugly truecels.

Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
I don't know why guys idolize him. Think about it, all he did was make life harder for incels.

H

HomoheroBishii

Banned
-
Nov 7, 2017
I don't know why guys idolize him. Think about it, all he did was make life harder for incels.
No he didn't. Most killers aren't virgins yet normies don't suddenly hate all fornicators. If normies love their confirmation bias so much then let them be retarded.

Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
No he didn't. Most killers aren't virgins yet normies don't suddenly hate all fornicators. If normies love their confirmation bias so much then let them be retarded.
They hate you for being a virgin anyway. and this incident just gave them ammunition to subjugate you more.

T

tentphanorman

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
Killing is wrong. He's not a hero.

I

incel4life

Veteran
-
Nov 8, 2017
Elliot Rodger was a hero. Period.

SaintMarcLepine

SaintMarcLepine

Thot Exterminator
-
Nov 8, 2017
I personally look up to Marc Lepine more as his kill count was higher and his only target was females.

Celibate

Celibate

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
If he wasn't so fucking crazy he could have smashed solid 8/10s

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
-
Nov 7, 2017

His beautiful smile.

Asexual_Taco

Asexual_Taco

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
He was a creepy mother fucker. To bad he couldn't find meaning in life outside sex and relationships.

PortraitOfTheAutist

PortraitOfTheAutist

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
You can't forget George Sodini, he killed 3 women at his local gym compared to Rodger who only killed 2. The best femoid mass shooter of all time was definitely Marc Lepine though.

L

Laks5h

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
I absolutely detest Rodger, I don't think he's the shining star incels should look to. All Rodgers is to me is a spoiled rich kid who couldn't achieve his impossibly high dreams of fame, wealth, and sex. And come on being completely honest he was actually pretty attractive and I think makes the rest of us incels look worse.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
-
Nov 8, 2017
You can't forget George Sodini, he killed 3 women at his local gym compared to Rodger who only killed 2. The best femoid mass shooter of all time was definitely Marc Lepine though.
Adam Lanza was the real incel.

Sadcel

Sadcel

Recruit
-
Nov 8, 2017
His manifesto should be required reading for all incels.

TheHapaSlaughterer

TheHapaSlaughterer

Recruit
-
Nov 7, 2017
He was a textbook narcissist and a mentalcel. If there's one thing femoids hate more than subhuman-looking incels, it's males who put more attention to themselves than to them. Even wife beating, aggressive, violent, rage-induced and testosterone-filled Chads who treat them like shit know where to put the limit to that.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
-
Nov 8, 2017
The childhood photos of Our Blessed Elliot are bittersweet. He was a happy kid. As he got older, he got the familiar dead look of an incel.