Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodger's half brother

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
In ER's manifesto he mentioned couple times about wanting to kill his half brother Jazz because he knew that he was gonna grow up to be a chad and mog him, here's ER's brother

His brother now

Imagine if ER is still alive and sees this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Older brothers get the brains, younger brothers the looks.
It's always like that.

Sand nigger genes vs rice genes;)

It's always like that.
Cope. My younger brother is better in looks and brains:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The difference between MENA genes and noodlewhore genes is abysmal.

It's always like that.
I don't know how you concluded this but if it were the case, I wouldn't be posting here.

Edit: I probably would be anyway, given how many fakecels and trolls come here all the time.

Mogs my entire bloodline to space :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

The difference between MENA genes and noodlewhore genes is abysmal.
That's why I don't understand why guys jbwmaxx in asia, they should go to the middle east instead. MENAs are Caucasian and not flat faced gooks.

That's why I don't understand why guys jbwmaxx in asia, they should go to the middle east instead. MENAs are Caucasian and not flat faced gooks.
Because in 99% of cases the woman's father must approve the relationship and for that you have to convert to Islam, have money and move to the woman's country among other things.

I can see how Soumaya's insults drove ER mad.

I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young.

Just brutal. :feelsbadman:

Imagine if ER is still alive and sees this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At least he was spared that. Being mogged by all your younger family members is awful.

It's always like that.
Cope. ER had a nice prose and he was quite articulate, but I wouldn't call him smart. He dropped out of college and he thought the lottery would save him.