Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodgers was a narcissistic retarded piece of shit

It is very likely that he didn't even approach a Femoid, and instead, just waited for Femoids to approach him.

elliot was a 5'9 hapa aspie 4in dick incel

not even genio + rhino could save him from himself

his own autism cemented his death

Weed said:
 and recessed chin. If he would fix his chin he would slay.

Can you really fix a recessed chin? I have a very recessed one.

FeminismsCancer said:
Can you really fix a recessed chin? I have a very recessed one.

Sliding genioplasty 

If you were really concerned about your chin you would have already known about the procedure lol

Machiavelli said:
Sliding genioplasty 

If you were really concerned about your chin you would have already known about the procedure lol

No it's only coming to this site that I realised it was that bad a thing. I have many other flaws.

Er was a fucking saint God bless that man a true inspiration to me,he had been rejected by the world too many times and decided to do something about it...ducking inspiring as fuck to me.

I love him and I'm just like him. I'm a narcisst as well but I know I'm ugly. I love myself but I can understand why women won't love me back. He was short and ethnic, cute but not handsome. If he wasn't living in CA but in some non-chad country he would easily get laid.