Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodgers wouldn't have happened if Bladee existed back then

MkUltra_Victim

MkUltra_Victim

Greycel
In my opinion Elliot Rodgers would have never been a incel if he had bladees music up to ice dancer

strong first posts.

What is an icedancer?

This is actually very true bro.
@Vlarke opinions

@basedcrackaddict

@Puer aeternus @Vlarke Over for you if you weren't featured on Bladee album.

I listened to the album yesterday but i'm relistening its his best solo album since the fool but it gives me WOD vibes with the darker beats on the album
out of 10? i think it's 7/10 pushing below, personally i don't think this dark energy fitted with yung leans voice, it sounds like a swedish child. lol. Maybe i lost my aura.

the intro is insanely good and represents hwat i wanted, the old bladee mixed with his new album style. in bladees defence i havent truly listened to entirety only skipped to main part

out of 10? i think it's 7/10 pushing below, personally i don't think this dark energy fitted with yung leans voice, it sounds like a swedish child. lol. Maybe i lost my aura.

the intro is insanely good and represents hwat i wanted, the old bladee mixed with his new album style. in bladees defence i havent truly listened to entirety only skipped to main part
id say7/10 theres some filler songs but thats normal when theres 30songs

yung lean doesnt bother me but he wasn't really needed on these songs its just good to hear both of them on a track

Bladee IS FOR INCELS NOT FOR EGIRL SLUTS but yeah dats true I could relate to the sad songs more
Troons and egirls hijacking every fandom in existence.

used to be a big bladee fan in 2021 and 2022. ill post my fav songs here

Is the new album good? Spiderr was really boring so I stopped listening to his new stuff for a bit
It's on par with Icedancer imo. The instrumentals alone make it worth listening to. Very high production quality.

It's on par with Icedancer imo. The instrumentals alone make it worth listening to. Very high production quality.
That's good to hear I'll give it a listen tonight. Icedancer has been my fav by him since it dropped but I really like his older albums too

That's good to hear I'll give it a listen tonight. Icedancer has been my fav by him since it dropped but I really like his older albums too
It's his most rap-ish project by far. Sounds like a yeat/carti hybrid.