Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elomaxxing Doesn't Work - League of Legends Blackpill

Clarus

Clarus

Recruit
★★★
Many incels may be feeling down in life. Gymmaxxing doesn't work, heightmaxxing is too dangerous, many things are just coping. But what of the life of having high elo and becoming a famous Twitch streamer?

tyler1-2018-na-lcs-finals.jpg

Such may seem easy for incels to achieve. After all, high-inhib, NEETmaxxing gamers should supposedly have an easy chance of practicing for hours on end and quickly achieving a high rank. But does this really work for most people? Not really. While it appeared in the 90s and early 2000s that all you needed was a vast amount of time to become very good at a game, now that we see many putting in vast amounts of time in the 2010s and 2020s, we can see that the illusion is shattered. What elo you can achieve is genetic, as of anything else. Just being a NEET and grinding isn't guaranteed to lead to any success, as there may be people who work full time but achieve higher rank easily, just because their brain has an easier time comprehending the game.

There doesn't need to be much research done to see that this phenomenon is really true. Looking at your friends list in LoL, you can see that many different people may play 10 hours a day, but some are Bronze, some are Silver, some are Gold, some are Master. Despite playing for similar amount of times, where players end up is vastly different.

image.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/t6hqmy/i_have_close_to_300_games_this_season_and_am/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/6hmcqv/need_desperate_help_1000_games_and_still_only_in/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/j12drc/1000_games_hard_stuck_silver_no_more_i_did_it_guys/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1gc96w/800_games_in_silver_1_am_i_forever_stuck_here_or/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/supportlol/comments/s3ob1u/last_season_i_spent_2000_games_stuck_in_silver/

Many people play thousands of games and don't make it past Bronze or Silver. Of course people can highlight all the things these players can due to improve, and likely there are available options. However, even if these players were to dedicate time to practicing most optimally and efficiently, it's unlikely they would even achieve Platinum or Diamond ranks.

So is it bluepilled for people say that anyone can improve? Yes and no. If a player knows he will not elomax into ascension, and he just wants to climb a few ranks or so, then it is not coping to try for this. However, it is bluepilled coping if someone is hoping to eventually reach Master or Challenger and ascend with elo while being Bronze and Silver for thousands of games. Sure, someone can put in tons of hours, play more efficiently, and climb up a bit, but there's people who never got any coaching or viewed guides yet ranked to Challenger, simply because they understood the game. So genetics determines a lot.

As most of you know when you look at certain friends op.gg profiles you will see them being mostly the same rank season by season. Maybe they move a bit between Iron and Bronze, but in the long run nothing much changes.

Elomaxxing or Esportsmaxxing is mostly an early 2000s cope. NEETmaxxing and spending 10-20 hours a day inside playing League of Legends isn't a guarantee of any real success with elo. The truly genetically gifted will be able to reach high ranks without much effort.

League of Legends can be used for coping, but it must be understood that you will likely remain in the same elo. We often easily understand that certain traits can help people play basketball better, but we think that on the mental side everything comes down to hard work. But this is absolutely not true and we must accept the blackpill of genetics in mental activities as well.

image.png

Just mute all bro :soy: :bluepill: :redpill: Just ward bro :soy: :redpill: :bluepill: Just 1v9 bro :soy: :bluepill: :redpill: Just play Annie bro :soy: :redpill: :bluepill: Just go Essence Reaver bro :soy: :redpill: :bluepill: im only in bronze because of my teammates bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

image.png

Last edited:
Fuck off feet fetichist piece of shit.

But good post though. Videogames skill are genetic too. Over for vidyacopers.

I remember one guy on this forum saying that he had a physical fight with his father over his league addiction and i just didn't believe the post because he said he was hardstuck on silver with 2000+ games. Listen, anyone, literally ANYONE can hit at least low master just by spamming games with one mechanically easy champion, especially in 2023 since league state rn is a literal joke. Even whores and mentally ill troons manage to hit at least platinum without being carried by their cucks.

playing team games like league solo is going to get you nowhere fast the most important part of streamer maxing is beign lowinhib not even funny just retarded enough to draw attention without getting banned

idk much about League but like for most games it just comes down to mental speed. I'm above average IQ, 110-120 or so, but slow. So I was never good at competitive gaming. I got to master league in Starcraft 2 in 500 something games and quit when I saw someone who got a similar rank in 100-something.

I remember one guy on this forum saying that he had a physical fight with his father over his league addiction and i just didn't believe the post because he said he was hardstuck on silver with 2000+ games. Listen, anyone, literally ANYONE can hit at least low master just by spamming games with one mechanically easy champion, especially in 2023 since league state rn is a literal joke. Even whores and mentally ill troons manage to hit at least platinum without being carried by their cucks.

I saw that thread. Actually there's many examples of people playing 1,000+ games and being in Silver, even Bronze, and these examples are often readily available right on people's own friends lists. This means that there are some that just won't be able to get the game at a certain level no matter what.

playing team games like league solo is going to get you nowhere fast the most important part of streamer maxing is beign lowinhib not even funny just retarded enough to draw attention without getting banned

Many must be very good at the game, have the right personality, and be able to amass a following in a short time, which only leaves very few people. Sometimes the top streamer alone already has 30% of the entire streams.

idk much about League but like for most games it just comes down to mental speed. I'm above average IQ, 110-120 or so, but slow. So I was never good at competitive gaming. I got to master league in Starcraft 2 in 500 something games and quit when I saw someone who got a similar rank in 100-something.

There are many factors and it's true that IQ alone isn't sufficient. A lot of traits are needed.

The more you play the worse teammate you'll get. Simple as. I've had 10 win streaks in a row then lost 15 more in a row because the game automatically put me in losers queue. I am Diamond by the way and Diamond is the rank where It's over for you and you cannot climb any higher. The game was designed to keep you stuck in Diamond 4/3. Just reach your dream rank and stop playing ranked altogether. I am honor level 0 currently because I kept playing and malding and I won't be receiving my awards unless I play like a zombie 24/7 and don't flame a single game jfl.

The more you play the worse teammate you'll get. Simple as. I've had 10 win streaks in a row then lost 15 more in a row because the game automatically put me in losers queue. I am Diamond by the way and Diamond is the rank where It's over for you and you cannot climb any higher. The game was designed to keep you stuck in Diamond 4/3. Just reach your dream rank and stop playing ranked altogether. I am honor level 0 currently because I kept playing and malding and I won't be receiving my awards unless I play like a zombie 24/7 and don't flame a single game jfl.
Cope you're just ass :feelskek:

Cope you're just ass :feelskek:
yeah try playing with someone who's already died 5 times in lane. Also your enemies are going to be 3 levels ahead of you and in League levels matter the most than anything.

yeah try playing with someone who's already died 5 times in lane. Also your enemies are going to be 3 levels ahead of you and in League levels matter the most than anything.
I've played lol once in my life and didn't enjoy. Isn't there SBBM? Or is the algo bad if you start losing a ton?

I've played lol once in my life and didn't enjoy. Isn't there SBBM? Or is the algo bad if you start losing a ton?
the game does not let you climb at all and at certain point if you are winning too many games the system automatically puts you with the worst players who lost their previous 10 games in a row. It's called losers queue. League is shit however I am planning on giving it a break for a few months.

the game does not let you climb at all and at certain point if you are winning too many games the system automatically puts you with the worst players who lost their previous 10 games in a row. It's called losers queue. League is shit however I am planning on giving it a break for a few months.
Not a real thing. Many just can't go beyond a certain point. If you give a Challenger player these "stuck" accounts they will always be able to get Challenger again.

Team games aren't trustworthy also ELO and MMR are flawed systems much like the other copes such as IQ. Plenty of people learn how to game the system.

You neeed to play thousands of hours and play consistently while being a meta sheep to even slightly climb. Elo might of been worth 10 years ago but no one really cares about competitive league outside Korea/china

is it worth grinding?
Not a real thing. Many just can't go beyond a certain point. If you give a Challenger player these "stuck" accounts they will always be able to get Challenger again.
It’s why the pros tend to buy leveled accounts often. If they end up with MMR in the first 10 games they swap to a new account till they get a good MMR to climb with.

is it worth grinding?
it is up to you tbh. League is not what it was 10 years ago, it is infested with fags/troons and elo now just works for personal achievement. I only still play this game because i like yasuo and because i like to humiliate pro players from country on soloq by doing flashy combos spamming emotes and stomping them on lane while harassing them on chat. I don't even play to win anymore.
it is lol, the game intentionally puts you with 4 trash/troll players after you start winning too much, you can 1v9 the trash ones if you are good enough but not even faker can 1v9 every game. It is like @RollD20 said, challenger players used to buy smurf accounts (riot is now banhammering) because they wanted to avoid getting cursed mmr. Also, red team usually has higher mmr than blue team because the ui and camera angle is terrible for red side so yeah losers queue is a thing. I am challenger since yasuo release back in 2013 and even i have accounts that got hardstuck on pisslow purple elo because of cursed mmr. It is common for people to get hardstuck on diamond/low master, what i don't find believable is that anyone seriously trying playing 2000+ ranked is hardstuck on silver/gold that is just impossible.

Last edited:
I used to play in season 5 and only played until I reached gold and got the skin.

Last edited:
Being high elo alone isn't enough, I've seen extremely low elo female streamers with thousands of viewers and challenger players with 30 viewers.