Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I need League of Legends to keep me sane

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Whether it is game induced rage or happiness it's much better than being stuck in my own head all day and getting panic attacks.

I find myself playing shit ton of games per day. Honestly raging on this game is better than what I go through when I have no distractions at all.

I wish not having a girlfriend was my only problem in life but unfortunately I've got shit ton of mental issues games that truly immerse me help me to not think of anything but the game.

This is why no matter how much I hate LoL I love it at the same time for allowing me to distract myself from my fucked up head.

Whether it is game induced rage or happiness it's much better than being stuck in my own head all day and getting panic attacks.

I find myself playing shit ton of games per day. Honestly raging on this game is better than what I go through when I have no distractions at all.

I wish not having a girlfriend was my only problem in life but unfortunately I've got shit ton of mental issues games that truly immerse me help me to not think of anything but the game.

This is why no matter how much I hate LoL I love it at the same time for allowing me to distract myself from my fucked up head.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsHk7_sintQ

League and other esports are great replacements for what's missing in our real lives.

They're competitive, social, induce emotional reactions.
league is a good cope especially when you take the game seriously. I love being able to escape into the competitive world and competing it replaces the need to socialize, eat , keep hygiene.

League is like drugs. You can leanmaxx very easily if you get addicted to the game. You forget to eat, change your clothes.

Had a period in my life where I did not take a shower for a month because I was busy grinding ranked and played like 3k ranked games for a single season.

I need a job to stay sane ngl

The only time my internal monologue shuts off is when I tryhard League.

I can blast music, get drunk, excercise it nevER ends, except when I focus on League.

Weird that you never switched to EUW if you were trying that hard, you probably had delusions like I did that you would make it to LCK jfl
never had delusions I needed to cope somehow with my shitty life. You've already told me your brutal story, so over no matter how hard you try there is always a CHANG better at what you're doing so it's over for jewropeancels.

I need money to spend on copes. I can’t survive just eating rotting and sleeping
you wont have time to enjoy your copes tbh. All I need is money for cigarettes, internet and probably save up to buy a better PC i am willing to wage mostly because I will never run out of money for cigarettes.

you wont have time to enjoy your copes tbh. All I need is money for cigarettes, internet and probably save up to buy a better PC i am willing to wage mostly because I will never run out of money for cigarettes.
I don’t mind coping for a few hours a day then full time on weekends

What motivated you to play 3k games if you didn't have delusions, you could've coped with something else from time to time.
as I previously said escapism. Not just hitting a high rank but also being forced into this lifestyle since I am a failure and everyone life mogs me.

If there is a person whom I life mog from my city I wouldn't believe it.

just got into losers queue 5 games in a row but the rage made me forget my problems for some hours, trash game but GREAT cope 10/10

just got into losers queue 5 games in a row but the rage made me forget my problems for some hours, trash game but GREAT cope 10/10
the greatest cope i've ever had.

Overwatch has been my cope for a bit but I kinda quit playing the game (just got burnt out and probably will return to it in like 3 months) but I've been coping with rainbow six seige

Also league looks Hella confusing with all the damn buttons on their lol. Never played it but it does look kinda fun tho

Also league looks Hella confusing with all the damn buttons on their lol. Never played it but it does look kinda fun tho
dota 2 is much more confusing and harder to get into, in comparison to LoL it feels as if like LoL holds your hands. I can play both.

Overwatch has been my cope for a bit but I kinda quit playing the game (just got burnt out and probably will return to it in like 3 months) but I've been coping with rainbow six seige
Overwatch is fun , yeah. Sniping people feels good.

with either hanzo or that french foid.

dota 2 is much more confusing and harder to get into, in comparison to LoL it feels as if like LoL holds your hands. I can play both.
Oh. I don't have pc so I can't play it anyways lol. What is league even about?

there is no challenger elo for your face :lul::lul::lul:
its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I quit playing it in 2016