Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ELON MUSK BUYS TWITTER

nordiccell

nordiccell

5'7** KHHV with cerebral palsey
-
I CAN FINALLY HARASS FOIDS WITHOUT GETTING BANNED :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

twitter should ban who doesn't harass foids

Lol you think that will be good?
Yes, tha juicy Jewbs fear two richest men in world - Putin and Elon Musk. Power shift is happening.

god that guys a fucking narcissist

Elon musty ass armpits

Twitter isn't turning into some magical wonderland, you'll still get banned for harassment

lol do you all actually dickride the guy and think it's gonna be any less of a sjw-tard fiesta?
barely if anything will happen, censorship is essentially everywhere
god that guys a fucking narcissist
also this
hate narcy faggots like him who got lucky

Can't stand that fucking guy and his delusional beliefs about being "Pro-Human" and against Antinatalism and Efilism. Plus he's another Snobby rich billionaire who doesn't give a fuck about us and uses memes as marketing advantages and as a cult of personality.:reeeeee::kys::feelsrope:

Also he'll probably ban all accounts relating to Antinatalism,Efilism,Nihilism,Misanthropy and of course any Incel related content. Just anything violent and Against Humanity really since he's "Pro-Human" He's not even funny don't get why people like that SJW bitch so much:feelsseriously:

still richfag ergo has it better than everybody on this forum combined

no matter what I'll never be a cuck for someone who mogs me

He got cucked by a lesbian. his hideous baby mama, Grimes, ran off with...a talk show host? I think

Elon Musk is a fuckin NWO globalist, you retard.