Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel emasculating experience with mother and neighbour

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
last night a neighbour at my moms place was doing some work outside with my stepdad and i had to go out and move my car

as i walked out, my mom was standing there with my neighbour

she goes "come on kiddo, come meet the neighbour, this is my son X, X you haven't met Neighbourname yet have you?"

I said hey and she immediately started talking again "I'll let you know when you need to move your car back, okay?"

the neighbour looked at me with a blank stare and didn't even say anything, not even hi back

he probably thought i was a fucking special needs with how she was talking to me, how emasculating. my mom drives me fucking insane but living on your own is too expensive in canada :lasereyes::lasereyes:

she's a gigawhore, 3 different kids with 3 different dads and she isn't together with any of them anymore

still goes out to bars and concerts and gets drunk on her own at age 50

Dang, hope you can escape that situation at some point. Living with whores is awful for mental health.
yep, she's also an instigator

she caused me and my stepdad to get into a physical fight

she constantly comes into my room unannounced to annoy me and i can tell she finds it funny

she will insert herself into situations and become easily angry/upset/confused and turn the situation to be all about her

fuck man i am fed up with this shit

she's a gigawhore, 3 different kids with 3 different dads and she isn't together with any of them anymore

I hate her

I hate her
btw, for my dad

he was a very loyal guy, well put together

lots of friends, was a government inspector making i believe 120k a year, owned a large plot of land in the countryside, very nice as well, didn't expect anything from her

my mom still insisted on being a waitress and going to parties and getting drunk. and ended up divorcing him because she cheated on him

btw, for my dad

he was a very loyal guy, well put together

lots of friends, was a government inspector making i believe 120k a year, owned a large plot of land in the countryside, very nice as well, didn't expect anything from her

my mom still insisted on being a waitress and going to parties and getting drunk. and ended up divorcing him because she cheated on him
No offence, but your mum is a piece of garbage.

Your mom sounds like my dad, he always treat me as a kid and humiliates me in front of others, once one foid even asked if im special need guy because of that.

:lul: :lasereyes:

Your mom sounds like my dad, he always treat me as a kid and humiliates me in front of others, once one foid even asked if im special need guy because of that.
my dad also does that to me he always wants to seem better in comparison to me even as a 60 year old man is your father a narcissist like mine?

Well at this point you might as well ask her if she would let you smash her :feelsEhh:

my dad also does that to me he always wants to seem better in comparison to me even as a 60 year old man is your father a narcissist like mine?
My dad and I do work around his farm and he will always take lead so to speak, and I suppose that could be seen as wanting to be better, but that's a dad thing. Always wanting to seem strong and be a good role model for their son.

My dad is very nice to me though and encourages me to do well.

Well at this point you might as well ask her if she would let you smash her :feelsEhh:
i wouldn't want to, although i know some cels here to got a thing for their moms kek :feelskek:

i hate being made to feel like a kid, it implies you are stupid and aren't competent enough to care for yourself. it's humiliating. hopefully our situations get better :feelscry:

yes very much he is also in his 60s