Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Embracing blackpill is not the way. Nothing in the world is set in stone. You can change yourself, and so can biology and humans.

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
I am a bit drunk and I know I will get spammed with cope messages, but hear me out. Before I say anything else, yes, blackpill is mostly true. You can't refute good science, because it's true. However...
No matter how ugly do you think you are, unless you got objectively rated by a very large sample, you can't really know how ugly you are. It's quite frankly more likely you're extremely insecure (completely understandable) and overly harsh. Nobody is perfect, and shit like instagram and other social media shit has skewed our perception of the average/pretty person. Photoshop is rampant and present everywhere. With the right photo angles and photoshop I can pretty much make any person ugly or pretty, as evidenced by all the chad mods of incels you can see flying around. Most of the stacies you see online are actually quite ugly IRL, they are full of make-up, photoshop, carefully prepped angled photos and so on... in reality 90% of them have acne, cellulite, soggy tits and other. Humans in general are quite nasty. It ain't hentai.

Behavior changes perception (not necessarily attractiveness): even the biggest, handsomest Chad if acting completely quiet, yes he might get laid, but he won't be liked by his peers or get into any long-term relationships. A below average guy will easily get friends & with that a social network if he jokes around and tries to be sociable. If you get rejected by a group of some normies tell me they are lame and they can go fuck themselves (I've done this before) and find another one until it works (it will). Halo effect exists, but do not overstate its importance. I've learned in my life how much your pro-activeness and assertiveness can change. If I stayed quiet I'd be nothing, especially since I am not attractive! There's no fucking way you will ever get laid on tinder if you're not handsome because duh it's just fucking pictures, dude.
A woman who rejects you on a sole basis of your looks is not worth your time beyond you putting your dick in her and dumping her, and every chad knows this.
If you were a chad, would you ever consider getting into a LTR with a roastie on tinder? Obviously fucking not. If I were chad, the only reason I'd use tinder is to pump and dump. Tinder should be banned, it serves no purpose at all outside hedonism.

The power of belief is incredible. A sole fact that you believe you won't get laid is already fucking you over. People with higher belief in their intelligence will score higher on tests, regardless of their actual IQ. I've experienced this myself. I used to think I am stupid and retarded, and I was extremely insecure about my looks ( I still am, being norwood 3 and such). However, one day for one reason or another I decided to try one last time with everything I've got, and kept being persistent. I went to university, major physics, and tried as hard as I could. Beginning was so hard I had to take benzodiazepines because I'd shake so much after being called to solve a problem in front of a class. I'd have trouble concentrating and solving problems a lot. I barely could solve high-school level problems. But guess what, today I am on my way to do Master's in physics. I am planning on doing a doctorate, and I've become friends with many professors and people in my courses. Me, someone who was doing opioids, benzos, and used to be an alcoholic. All it took is persistence, willingness, positive mindset and lifestyle changes. If someone as deep in shit as me, so can you. I am not special in any way. You can read my post history to see what kinda "subhuman" I am. One of the best choices I've made is stop eating plants and go on a purely animal-based, ketogenic diet. It helps hugely with a variety of neurological diseases. Try it and you might change, especially if you're a self-proclaimed mentalcel.

I've met many incels in my life and many of you are great, worthy people. Don't let the negative mindset come to you. Reading negative, depressive shit everyday will get to you. You are affected by your environment and what you see, especially on an emotional level. No matter how "tough" or "insensitive" you think you are, it DOES affect you, period. If you think otherwise you're a fool or just young and stupid.

By the way, "scientific blackpill study" done even on small samples has discrepancies. You'll always find the so called "unicorn" in any of those studies since most statistical interpretations work this way. For example "90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height." Which is most likely true.
But consider this :
1. 5'4" and below men are very rare.
2. That's 10% of women left there, that means 1 out of every 10 women, statistically speaking, will not reject you based on height. For a rare height that's pretty good.

Remember that most of those studies are done in America on small samples. If you do not live in America it might not apply to you at all. Anglo roasties are the worst, mostly due to globalist propaganda. World doesn't end at sex, even if it's our ultimate biological purpose. If we only followed our instincts we'd still live in the jungle.If everything I said is cope, let it be so. Nothing wrong with coping. After all I am a relatively happy virgin, and some of you are LDARing waiting to suicide. Who's better off?

Last edited:
Never ever excuse for intoxicated positivity. Being drunk or high keeps our heads up towards a better future.
Major things can change, and this even affects the major things you cannot change. It sounds like a gay ass IT faggot cope, but if you don't rope (lets be honest, most of us won't) you just gotta make best out of your life. Not for someone else, but just for yourself. You are with yourself 24/7 and making things up as bad as possible in your head is worth nothing. It's a negative circlejerk with yourself.

Last edited:
you just gotta make best out of your life. Not for someone else, but just for yourself. You are with yourself 24/7 and making things up as bad as possible in your head is worth nothing. It's a negative circlejerk with yourself.
exactly, you CAN be happy being single and let nobody tell you otherwise
even if blackpill is completely true, it doesn't mean you can't be happy and enjoy life or have friends!

even if blackpill is completely true, it doesn't mean you can't be happy and enjoy life or have friends!
True. Some incels call everything a cope, but if I was a 9/10 chad I would still do pretty much all of the things I do now for fun. It's not a cope, I genuinely enjoy things. It was hard work but worth it considering I was a suicidal wreck all of my youth.

Life is a coop game its meant to be played with other people
Enjoying life by yourself seems like an oxymoron

Maybe low iq, but i see some redpillish ideas, though i mostly agree. Im still delusionmaxxed and search for solutions and dont wanna give up coz the same reasons. Its probably over relationship-wise. But for those cels who have troubles with other people apart from relationships, in making friends, getting bullied etc. And listen, ik some of you have it worse, and maybe not everyone can do this, but if you have 0.1% hope and belief in yourself, dont let other people down you to the ground and get away with it, even if it means going against everyone. Ik it sounds stupid. I couldnt make friends as a kidcel, although i wasnt bad looking kid, and i couldnt make friends later on, but i was able to finish the school i was at, go to univ and stay at my univ (finishing it soon) only cuz i never let fuckers get away if they say/do anything to me. I was getting bullied at school, it wasnt as bad as in the movies, but ive been insulted, had shit thrown at me and beat me in groups, but it ended. Why? Coz, these bitches knew if they only can harm me as a group, and that ill beat their single ass, and those whod beat me knew, id atleast try everything i can. Ofc it wasnt perfect, but what happened next is, after i sent a normie to the hospital, everyone stopped bullying me. In fact, they found a new framecel target, though its not related. After that, whenever id say something in a group, even though i rarely did, everyone would pay attention.
Tldr: chances to ascend are low, but do as much damage as you can if youre getting bullied, if youre not gigaframecel, if so, then im really sorry and didmt mean to insult nobody

Yeah sure, unless you can't

Bookmarked will read later

You are falsely conflating the black pill with defeatism

[IMG alt="animucel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/3/3016.jpg?1520792909[/IMG]
animucel
★★
homucel
Joined Jan 25, 2018

Time spent online 7:33:feelshehe: