Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

therapy is meaningless and your diagnosis means nothing go live in the woods

loseronline

loseronline

Greycel
the only reason one is diagnosed with "autism" "adhd" "aspd" along with the other retarded terms we've created as a culture, is because you don't fall in line with what is acceptable and with what contributes to the world around you. people let these things define them and turn themselves into unbearable humans. If you look into nature tell me one time that you have seen a rodent or fish with autism and adhd. This is purely a human phenomenon used to put the incels and unadjusted people of the world even further down on the totem pole and keep them there by calling them unfit and mental. I sometimes have fantasies about living disconnected from everything in the modern world and go out to live in the woods. This would probable just result in me getting shot by ATF agents for being on vacant "government owned" land.

i cant handle sudden loud noises

Therapy is not even a good cope. It only works for low motivation toilets and Chads

I get money for autism, that's all I care about.

I get money for autism, that's all I care about.
yeah the only bad thing is that in the coming years they might make it so you can no longer purchase firearms along with other rights overtime just because a therapist called you a sperg.

the only reason one is diagnosed with "autism" "adhd" "aspd" along with the other retarded terms we've created as a culture, is because you don't fall in line with what is acceptable and with what contributes to the world around you. people let these things define them and turn themselves into unbearable humans. If you look into nature tell me one time that you have seen a rodent or fish with autism and adhd. This is purely a human phenomenon used to put the incels and unadjusted people of the world even further down on the totem pole and keep them there by calling them unfit and mental. I sometimes have fantasies about living disconnected from everything in the modern world and go out to live in the woods. This would probable just result in me getting shot by ATF agents for being on vacant "government owned" land.
We have higher trascendental consciousness. Of course cucked materialist science has to find excuses for that

Well, I get money from the government because of my schizophrenia.
While most men are working their lives away………I play video games and listen to music.

But, I don’t let my diagnosis define me.
It means nothing.
The only time I ever think about it is when someone talks to me like I’m stupid.
Then it angers me a little bit because my IQ is usually higher than theirs.

"Therapy" and psychiatry contribute to making the human mass more and more "NT", that is, more and more NPC and subservient to the system

All human types that do not fit this model must be eliminated so that the elites can have their reign.

Autism is fake. Change my mind